PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

Ok, at this point I think the smart thing is root for KC to score 10 more so we are not the biggest losers this weekend lol

So arrogant. I hope the Bills stomp them

Me to, and it won't even be close. The only teams knocking out the Bills this year is Green Bay Or the Bucs.

Yep, I'd like to say Tennessee but Buffalo's a much better team now than the one that TEN barely beat earlier , while TEN at best will be about the same team as then. IMO

Shouldn’t that be OPI?

Ben was trying to be sarcastic/ funny about the Steelers having no chance but the irony is he was 100% right.

How do you allow that porker to get a TD. At least when we did it with Vrable he could do 10 pushups. This is refrigerator crap.

Ball game….and I lost my bet already….

Farewell, Big Ben….

As far as I'm concerned, this first playoff round with extra wildcards gets a big FAIL. The NFL had a perfect regular-season and playoff formula with 16 games, top-two seeds in each conference getting byes, etc. Then they have to muck it up with a 17th game upping injury attrition and pretenders like Philly/Pittsburgh that should be nowhere near the playoffs. (It turned out the Pats didn't belong either but at least they would've qualified previously.) And the addition of a Monday night first-rounder not only is unnecessary, it puts the winner behind the eight ball on a short week for the second round. Just stupid.

It's not so much that there's so many blow outs this weekend,,, it's that we were involved in the worst one in history.

Big Ben sign in the crowd. I guess they want to remember his face when he's benched here in a few minutes

As far as I'm concerned, this first playoff round with extra wildcards gets a big FAIL. The NFL had a perfect regular-season and playoff formula with 16 games, top-two seeds in each conference getting byes, etc. Then they have to muck it up with a 17th game upping injury attrition and pretenders like Philly/Pittsburgh that should be nowhere near the playoffs. (It turned out the Pats didn't belong either but at least they would've qualified previously.) And the addition of a Monday night first-rounder not only is unnecessary, it puts the winner behind the eight ball on a short week for the second round. Just stupid.

so far 4 #2 vs #7 games. the #7 seed has yet to win and 3 of the 4 games were complete garbage. Meanwhile the 2 seeds are being robbed of getting the bye week they deserve.

Don’t worry, Goodell will solve this problem soon when he unveils the 8 team per conference playoff structure to go along with the 18 game season.

So much this. They increased the amount of games but most of the teams (including us) never stood a chance. Why not just say all 32 teams make it. the least injured make it to the big dance.

Don’t worry, Goodell will solve this problem soon when he unveils the 8 team per conference playoff structure to go along with the 18 game season.

Don't even joke about that! lol Itreally could happen

What’s the NFL record for the least offensive yards gained in a game? I think the Steelers are still under 50 yards total half way thru the 3rd here….

I don’t usually agree with you but you could not possibly be more correct. They had the best scheduling system in sports and ruined it. And this is only the start.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back