PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 7 Pats @ Bears

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too much to ask to make competent decisions and make Chicago drive 75 yards to get back in the game niw?

cyrus jones is garbage he is playing off coverage and still let's the receiver run by him. He is lucky the receiver did not comeback to the ball and catch it, because cyrus had no clue where the ball was.
I agree. However Cyrus Jones is no longer a NE Patriot.

Why are you such a prick?

Andrews was beat clean by the defensive tackle on third down.

I'm not sure what *you're* watching, and my comment was a general remark than specific to that one play?

Unlike YOU, I'm actually watching the game. Andrews wasn't beaten by the DT.. The LB Smith is the one who got the sack.
Keep showing how stupid you are.. Makes it easy to just ignore you.

HT is almost never on ST, so they must have seen a weakness in the Bears punt block protection. HT just blew right through.

cyrus jones is garbage he is playing off coverage and still let's the receiver run by him. He is lucky the receiver did not comeback to the ball and catch it, because cyrus had no clue where the ball was.

Cyrus Jones isnt on the Patriots.

Edit: It really amazes me how many people still dont know who Jonathan Jones is hes basically been a starter for like 2 years now.

Bears immediately near midfield

Good job D

Are you watching the Ravens?

Might want to call cover 80 guys

Cyrus Jones plays for the Ravens, dude

Was hoping for a fumble there

Brown should have just punched the ball out. Cohen never saw him coming.

this drive is giving me anxiety

Is this where Chicago goes 75 yards for a TD?

This has been one looooooooooooooong afternoon.

There’s no one even around *****ell trashbisky. We need to plant his ass in the ground

Just let them walk down for a TD. Makes sense

No pressure without blitzing and no containment when they do bring pressure

Regardless, Andrews is still an average center and weakest link on offensive line

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes