PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Raiders

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zappe missed the opportunity to dump it to Strong there.

Hammond having his best night of preseason. Too little too late.

The Raiders broadcast is so rough lol. The center basically just drops the snap on the ground by himself - "oh mannn nice job!! GREAT job by the nose tackle on that play to force a bad snap!!"

I'll tell ya'..we got a real good FG kicker...yes sir...one of the best...really looking forward to the season and the opener in Miami with such a great weapon...yessiree..sky's the limit now for this team...

I'll tell ya'..we got a real good FG kicker...yes sir...one of the best...really looking forward to the season and the opener in Miami with such a great weapon...yessiree..sky's the limit now for this team...
You know where the bread is buttered!

I'll tell ya'..we got a real good punter...yes sir...one of the best...really looking forward to the season and the opener in Miami with such a great weapon...yessiree..sky's the limit now for this team...
Fixed your post as well :cool:

Looks like a shoot out this half lol

Was it the snap, or Zapper not used to under center? I didn't rewind and watch it.
Ferentz just rolled the ball on the grass from what I could see. Looked like he was bowling from his ass.

Fixed your post as well :cool:
I was talking about our best offensive weapon that put up our only points...but, yes, you're right..great punter...we really paid attention to the kicking game this year...yessir.

It feels like Jack Jones brings KB energy to the defense. He might need more time to learn/develop but he could be a player.

How was that unnecessary roughness?

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I was talking about our best offensive weapon that put up our only points...but, yes, you're right..great punter...we really paid attention to the kicking game this year...yessir.
LOL, Folk and Bailey have been the highlight of the preseason. You're right, not much else to be excited about given how things went tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST