PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could mean they aren't as concerned about Miami's run game.
Or they will use a 4 man front (3 DL plus Judon) as the base.
We may see Mitchell there as well.

Jack Jones gets an INT today.
Ja Jones is going to get some this year. You mentioned 6 in another post. That means he will be most likely CB1 or CB2. That’s a lot of playing time. I think he takes chances like Jackson did when he was new…but IMO he’s going to miss a couple more then Jackson and those might sting. But I do think he will be a very good player sooner rather then later.

I'm disappointed no Sam Roberts. That bums me out. He's disruptive and obviously caused problems for opponents on special teams. Was curious to see what he might do today.

I liked him as well but he played vs 3rd stringers. Unless Barmore or Wise go down his place is going to be on inactive list at best.
Remember Ekuale is ahead of him on both depth chart and performance - if Pats decide to activate him to 53.

Jennings out, but DeMarcus Mitchell is active. Wonder if ST was the difference or he's starting to come on on the edge.

Will they play today in Chicago ???
Raining really a lot...

Wade…. It’s only game 1, but is he going to be on the roster and always out ? I guess I’d have thought that if he’s got skills and potential, that with last year + the offseason, he’d supplant one of the guys we’ll see today.

Or you could be happy they have enough confidence in both rookie CBs they drafted..

5 active CBs is the norm .. although i hope to see the day Wade replaces Bryant among 5.
Bryant is prob a smart kid but he's just inadequate for NFL CB and serious teams will know how to exploit that..
And his newly acquired PR prowess is average at best - although one has to admire how fast he took that on.
Bryant is you perfect Swiss knife backup that you hope you dont have to use. For BB thats spells a starter/situational he trusts..
Its not on Wade but on BB&co to get hammered a few times.. although i believe and hope both new Joneses are ahead of Wade anyway..

Release The Mac’en!! View attachment 45249
100%. Since 2018, I’ve been loving when the running game is featured. But, with CBs out for Miami, I feel like NE’s third and fourth WRs could flourish against whatever Miami plans on using back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes