PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully... Denver is pretty bad.

Still need Cam. Badly

At least he came away with points vs getting the red zone twice and blowing it
Before that happened, he threw another INT and got bailed out by an iffy call against the Honey Badger.

Maybe the plan was to go into the season with Stidham...trade Gilmore and stockpile picks to get Trevor Lawrence?
(Why does that give me more confidence than actually thinking Stidham was the heir)

Thought they were talking about Andy Reid's weight for a second.

Wait are people honestly defending Brian Hoyer in here?

I got $20 Stidham throws another pick

Sunday will be interesting. No gimmees with Cam out.

So many points left on the board + 7 gifted to them.

This was such a winnable game. Damn.

Think we win if Cam was playing. No way he chokes like Hoyer did twice in the red zone.

held them to 19 points on offense.

This team desperately needs playmakers at the pass catching positions. More than pleased with the defense, despite the result, a more than decent performance.

I like what Stidham showed so far. He had to take a chance on that throw to Byrd. If it's Hoyer there he somehow fumbles that into his own endzone. Stid just needs to play some and get the jitters out

Sheer luck that Hoyer and Stidham aren’t our QBs.

You're not going to win a game when you turn the ball over 4 times and you choke in the red zone twice. Surprisingly we really had a chance to win this game with better execution and if our players could hold onto the ball.

Yep. Let’s not conveniently forget that one. It was a horrible throw.
Don't forget the pass interference that resulted in a pick? Nah I think I will

Before that happened, he threw another INT and got bailed out by an iffy call against the Honey Badger.

KC was bailed out by the refs too, it happens

You weren’t here the entire game thread. I took a lot of heat for suggesting that shouldn’t happen. Then I finally said “**** it, give them what they want,” and I haven’t been surprised.

They caught the Chiefs on a day where Mahomes was off. They had a close game going, and Hoyer had moved the team a couple of times. Then they made that switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes