Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley1992

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hoping to shock the world tonight!!! Maybe get a few turnovers, can anyone say a special teams Td? Since I've been following the Pats, I don't remember us ever been this big of an underdog. Who knows, that's why they play the game.

Also hoping for no injuries. Let's pound it down their throat on offense and keep the ball away from Mahomes.

Let's go Pats!!!!

Let's discuss!!!

Tottie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Take alot of shots down the field, try and run back everything on special teams and send 5 or more all night. Heck play cover 0 all night, at least it will be entertaining!

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
We’re big underdogs for a reason. Too many question marks for our ball club, not gonna lie though, it has made for some fun and unpredictable football. I would like us to come into this game with a plan on working guys like Harris, Gunner, and McZuber into the offensive game plan. Play solid, mistake free offensive football. Take what they give us.

As Ashley said, some really strong ST’s play and a TD from ST’s or the D will go a long way at helping us get a W. I want to see the D just beat the ever living **** out of the Chiefs. It’s gonna take a great defensive game plan and execution for us to contain their running game and limit Mahomies ability to find guys running free. They’ve got blazing speed, and are well coached. Gonna be tough, but any given Sunday!

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
We’re big underdogs for a reason. Too many question marks for our ball club, not gonna lie though, it has made for some fun and unpredictable football. I would like us to come into this game with a plan on working guys like Harris, Gunner, and McZuber into the offensive game plan. Play solid, mistake free offensive football. Take what they give us.

As Ashley said, some really strong ST’s play and a TD from ST’s or the D will go a long way at helping us get a W. I want to see the D just beat the ever living **** out of the Chiefs. It’s gonna take a great defensive game plan and execution for us to contain their running game and limit Mahomies ability to find guys running free. They’ve got blazing speed, and are well coached. Gonna be tough, but any given Sunday!
Great defensive game plans are something Belichick has demonstrated the ability to deliver, along with teams that deliver great execution.

I am still hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.