PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Hoping to shock the world tonight!!! Maybe get a few turnovers, can anyone say a special teams Td? Since I've been following the Pats, I don't remember us ever been this big of an underdog. Who knows, that's why they play the game.

Also hoping for no injuries. Let's pound it down their throat on offense and keep the ball away from Mahomes.

Let's go Pats!!!!

Let's discuss!!!

Gonna get smoked but at least there’s Patriots football on tonight.

Take alot of shots down the field, try and run back everything on special teams and send 5 or more all night. Heck play cover 0 all night, at least it will be entertaining!

We’re big underdogs for a reason. Too many question marks for our ball club, not gonna lie though, it has made for some fun and unpredictable football. I would like us to come into this game with a plan on working guys like Harris, Gunner, and McZuber into the offensive game plan. Play solid, mistake free offensive football. Take what they give us.

As Ashley said, some really strong ST’s play and a TD from ST’s or the D will go a long way at helping us get a W. I want to see the D just beat the ever living **** out of the Chiefs. It’s gonna take a great defensive game plan and execution for us to contain their running game and limit Mahomies ability to find guys running free. They’ve got blazing speed, and are well coached. Gonna be tough, but any given Sunday!

I’m hoping to see Hoyer going to Gunner, and also to Zuber, a few times. Get the run game going and then shock them going deep.

shaq mason is inactive

We’re big underdogs for a reason. Too many question marks for our ball club, not gonna lie though, it has made for some fun and unpredictable football. I would like us to come into this game with a plan on working guys like Harris, Gunner, and McZuber into the offensive game plan. Play solid, mistake free offensive football. Take what they give us.

As Ashley said, some really strong ST’s play and a TD from ST’s or the D will go a long way at helping us get a W. I want to see the D just beat the ever living **** out of the Chiefs. It’s gonna take a great defensive game plan and execution for us to contain their running game and limit Mahomies ability to find guys running free. They’ve got blazing speed, and are well coached. Gonna be tough, but any given Sunday!
Great defensive game plans are something Belichick has demonstrated the ability to deliver, along with teams that deliver great execution.

I am still hopeful.

No Newton. No Michel. No Mason.. Not a good sign for the running game..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes