PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed this one starts an hour before I get off. Whatever, good luck Pats, may the Hoyer be with you.

Chris Jones being inactive helps the Pats depleted O-line. I wonder what it's going to look like tonight..

No shaq either? Lmaooooo

Gonna get smoked but at least there’s Patriots football on tonight.

There's no way you feel this with way with Hoyer at the helm. I'm guessing you're crushed Sony is out.

There's no way you feel this with way with Hoyer at the helm. I'm guessing you're crushed Sony is out.
Actually, I am. We don’t know what the hell we have, or don’t have, in Harris. I’d rather Sony not get injured but it is what it is.

If the Pats win, this will be the biggest upset since David & Goliath...

They can't make this spread big enough.

Gonna get smoked but at least there’s Patriots football on tonight.
I echo this. Loving the good vibes: but let’s keep it real - winning with Cam and a normal travel schedule was already a Herculean task.

If the Pats win, this will be the biggest upset since David & Goliath...

They can't make this spread big enough.
Last time I felt this way about a Patriots team, they beat STL 40-22 with Troy Brown at DB. Would be beyond unlikely they pull off that type of game, but we’ll be watching.

With no Shaq Mason or David Andrews what does the O-Line look like? M Onwenu + ?????. Herron at tackle?? Froholdt?? Interesting to see who they trust.

Not sure which option I like better, but neither one is ideal or is going to put fear into the d-line.

Doug Kye
@DougKyed

26m

Mason has a calf injury and is out. We'll see another shuffling of the OL. I'd expect:
LT Wynn
LG Onwenu
C Thuney
RG Froholdt
RT Eluemnor

Another option:
LT Wynn
LG Thuney
C Ferentz/Froholdt
RG Onwenu
RT Eluemunor

Jacobi Meyers is out. Zuber and Gunner are active, with Byrd, Harry, and Squirrel. Going to be interesting to see how the passing offense shapes up tonight. Still hoping to see the running game established early and then a balanced offense with a good enough mix to keep KC off balance all night.

Jacobi Meyers is out. Zuber and Gunner are active, with Byrd, Harry, and Squirrel. Going to be interesting to see how the passing offense shapes up tonight. Still hoping to see the running game established early and then a balanced offense with a good enough mix to keep KC off balance all night.
How is Meyers out and not a part of the offensive game plan in the early going? I was led to believe, by this board, that he was an absolute beast and that asswipe Brady froze him out.

Actually, I am. We don’t know what the hell we have, or don’t have, in Harris. I’d rather Sony not get injured but it is what it is.

Bad sarcasm on my part aside, I agree. Harris could be nothing, and Hoyer is figuratively and literally nothing, but at least we know what a non injured Sony brings, unspectacular as that is. Hey, buckle up tonight.

Not sure which option I like better, but neither one is ideal or is going to put fear into the d-line.
Doug Kye
@DougKyed

26m

Mason has a calf injury and is out. We'll see another shuffling of the OL. I'd expect:
LT Wynn
LG Onwenu
C Thuney
RG Froholdt
RT Eluemnor

Another option:
LT Wynn
LG Thuney
C Ferentz/Froholdt
RG Onwenu
RT Eluemunor

Agree. I think any option without Ferentz is the right one.

Take alot of shots down the field, try and run back everything on special teams and send 5 or more all night. Heck play cover 0 all night, at least it will be entertaining!
Play like Miami played against us last year, nothing to lose, go for a lot of fourth downs, just play loose.

Stid must be injured. This does not make sense.

No Mason? Holy $****. Why even get on the plane. I would have taken the L. Rest up and get it together for the Donks game which is winnable.

Doug Kye
@DougKyed

26m

LT Wynn
LG Onwenu
C Thuney
RG Froholdt
RT Eluemnor

Another option:
LT Wynn
LG Thuney
C Ferentz/Froholdt
RG Onwenu
RT Eluemunor
Given who’s played to date, I’m guessing:
LT Wynn
LG Onwenu
C Thuney
RG Eluemunor
RT Herron

How is Meyers out and not a part of the offensive game plan in the early going? I was led to believe, by this board, that he was an absolute beast and that asswipe Brady froze him out.

Definitely wondering about Meyers here... Seems like Gunner is higher on the depth chart and they may even be checking out if Zuber (binky power!!!!) deserves to pass him up too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes