PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship..Jags @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
************, I haven't listened to the PPGS in a while and I know why, Jim Murray is unbearable to listen too, he must post in the GDT, good time to pour a glass of homebrew...

EDIT-He makes PatriotNumeroPimp136 seem optimistic

Bortles passer rating when behind: 66
when ahead: >100

Jump on them early!

DUFUA5GVwAACKL5.jpg
I wouldn't be surprised if they took the ball first although I like defering better.

This weather is nuts. AFCCG in Jan and about to head over to my sister in-laws wearing SB 38 t shirt, shorts and flip flops.

any shots of Brady taking warm-up throws yet? glove / no glove?

************, I haven't listened to the PPGS in a while and I know why, Jim Murray is unbearable to listen too, he must post in the GDT, good time to pour a glass of homebrew...

We winning today. R-E-L-A-X

Agree RJF has. Seems to bring more pressure on the passer.

What I love about him is that while being big and strong, he's also very agile and smart. He's not just a space eater up front but laterally as well. Probably the biggest roster surprise (since I did expect good things from M.Flowers). More useful in this game even w Branch in better form since Fournette likes to break outside. Of course top Branch has that enormous push that moves the pocket in QB face but Harrison is bringig part of that now from the side.

RJF and Harrison really rounded up nicely the front line joining healthy Brown, fresh Flowers (lowered snap count), and all-line Guy helped by KVN in what became - as Chatham calls it - goal line defence in the open field:

Most of these guys know what they're talking about, like 80% of these people are former players.

Where you're getting confused is that they have a script to follow. Ever notice how NFLN almost always has someone picking each team? Especially today when it's 4 teams left. Kinda makes ya go hmmm, right?
Ever notice the former players are terrible at picking winners?

The PPGS with that loser Jim Murray who was wishing that a caller outlived their children, and Statler and Waldorf in real life? Hard pass.

I’m think Rex Burkhand may have a good game :)

Wondering why Michael Bennett decided to dress like a high school cafeteria worker today........

Legal brothels are hella expensive, dude. HELLA.
Apologies. I’ve been out of the game since my dominatrix hung up the old strap-on, so I don’t know how the current market is playing at the moment.

Note to the mods: Okay, I’m done now. I promise. Consider this a self-imposed warning, and blame what you must on @fnordcircle.

With a decent game today, maybe The Jaguars can afford to paint the rest of their helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft