PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship..Jags @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to be getting Rex back today...I think we have big games from Dion, Gronk and Tom....The defense will stop the Jags and we'll be heading back to the Super Bowl!!!!

Hoping for a complete game and a huge win!!! Can't wait!!!

Let's discuss
Old Rex better score a couple of tds after what he did to the GOAT.;)

Last edited:
I added to my gametime meal/drink/snackage plan this week. I'm having some ice cold Moxie in order to help the Pats get that old Moxie going against the Jags.

Patriots got the Moxie, boys! Let's go get that win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Somebody please keep an eye on FB Tommy Bohanon today. We don’t need any cheap scores from JAX.

At last, an important game I don't have to start watching at 2 a.m.! :)

Mike's 3 keys to the game:

(1) Stop Fournette
(2) Stop Fournette
(3) Stop Fournette

Have fun, everybody, and Go Pats!

Rex better score a couple of tds after what he did to the GOAT.;)
.....Usually, this is where I’d say “Don’t ever disrespect Da Burkmeister like that” but in this case; I digress :D.

I added to my gametime meal/drink/snackage plan this week. I'm having some ice cold Moxie in order to help the Pats get that old Moxie going against the Jags.

Moxie is the best. Very versatile. Cut it up or down with alcohol. Can substitute it for motor oil. Can use it as substitute for soy sauce if you are hosting(in a pinch). Probably we could rub some on Brady finger and be heal after first quarter.

Usually I start to feel nervous at this point. Some opponents I don't. I didn't against the Titans for instance and I'm not feeling nervous now.

If I don't feel nervous at all in the playoffs it's a very good sign. : )

Last edited:
Making homemade tomato sauce for pasta to watch the game now. Tomatoes are roasting, garlic is peeled, basil is ready.

That said I just don’t see the Pats pulling this one off. This article about how the Jags bought in a left handed punter to prepare, it really worries me. Not for the punting for the level of preparation and smarts. And if the Pats lose, with the coords gone...could be the end.

Why oh why couldn’t we have Tomlin matching wits with Belichick across from us today? What a joy that would have been.

The hand thing. Clete.

Also I thought Brady looked annoyed or tense in his walk with hand in pocket. Not as relaxed as usual imho

Also spicy v8 juice. If I could combine MOXIE and spicy v8 juice I am sure we could use it for kerosene in a pinch. A little vodka and boom. :D

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1h1 hour ago
#Patriots owner Robert Kraft, on @nflnetwork, saying that he believes he can keep Tom Brady and Bill Belichick together for the foreseeable future: "Everyone has to get their egos checked in and get it together."

Sometimes I wish Bob would just keep his mouth shut. No one needs to read this kind of stuff a few hours before the championship game.

Anyways I feel pretty confident about this game. Brady will be fine. Dion, James White, Rex "thumbbreaker" Burkhead and Gronk will have big days. Patriots defense will confound Bortles. Jags will make one or two nice plays early and we'll wring hands... by the fourth quarter Pats will lead by double digits. Cheers.

$500 on the Patriots -9. Not too hopeful but expecting a win on the field which, when you're rich like me, is all that really matters.
That 500 bucks could have netted you 5 half and halfs at your local brothel house. You never cease to disappoint me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes