PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what this is about. This is a ridiculous thing go any further on. Our defense had a weakness and it has been exploited today. Was the fact I was pointing out. I don't think the refs affected this game one bit.
Of course you don't think they affected the game one bit. Because you've chosen to ignore reality. Good for you. Doesn't make what I said any less true. And yes, you posting further on it is ridiculous.

Holding literally, LITERALLY, happens every single play. The Pats hold every play too. The refs let it go if it’s inside the numbers and call it if it’s outside the numbers and obvious. Shut the hell up about the refs. You sound like a complete and utter loser. We’re blown out by 37 points because the Bills have had 7 possessions and 7 TDs. That’s never happened before in NFL postseason history. Go sleep it off.
Even casual fans could probably identify a "HOLD" on almost every single play. If they called it every play, we'd never finish a game.

It literally happens on the majority of plays.

Sad to look at the 47-17 score and realize it wasn’t even that close….

Of course you don't think they affected the game one bit. Because you've chosen to ignore reality. Good for you. Doesn't make what I said any less true. And yes, you posting further on it is ridiculous.
Go eat a candy bar to help your low blood sugar and get some sleep. I’d be embarrassed about some of the stuff you’re posting on here if I were you.

The story of Mac's last 1/4 of the season - go down big with 2INT's in the first 3 quarters, then start playing in the 4th with 2 TD's in garbage time.

Players on IR don't count against the cap, right? Maybe we could set up a few suicide balls for Jonnu.

If we don’t win this game, we’re gonna lose.

This team was just happy to be in the playoffs. With todays performance no way in hell they believed they could win, especially the defense.

I am actually looking forward to watching KC / BUF / TEN(if Henry still has it this year) battle it out for the AFC. Bengals may be a sleeper there. Should be an interesting 2 rounds there

I mean, I get the Buffalo hate, but there's no denying they have their stuff together right now and are pretty strong in every phase of the game. A lot of parity out there and it makes a team like Buffalo look scary.

Players on IR don't count against the cap, right? Maybe we could set up a few suicide balls for Jonnu.
Yes, they count against the cap.

We left 1:44 on the clock, I refs have to help us on this drive other wise it can get to 50 or worse. Need some holding calls..

Yikes blowout!

Bills lose next week. Book it.

We just really suck

You know damn well that the entire game changes. But not surprised you can't acknowledge it.
Guess what? On both of the touchdowns Mac threw tonight, there was uncalled holding on us. You lose. Grab a Snickers and hit the showers.

The Patriots just got embarrassed by the Bills, they were never in the game.

They need some serious re-tooling this off season, cut all of the old dead weight, cut Harry and Slowjuan.
Remember the Bills played these games without their best CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down