PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At halftime:
Fahrenheit 5
Patriots 3
Not good

Reactions: Ian
We are just fans. Don't take this teams failings onto yourselves. We aren't in the game...making decisions....the team is and it's 100% on them as a team. It's up to them to make success. The Bills are good but that doesn't mean the Pats can't beat them.

Do something good for yourself or friends or family tomorrow.

3-27 will equal 28-3 because it was with a rookie.

We are just fans. Don't take this teams failings onto yourselves. We aren't in the game...making decisions....the team is and it's 100% on them as a team. It's up to them to make success. The Bills are good but that doesn't mean the Pats can't beat them.

Do something good for yourself or friends or family tomorrow.

I agree. I'm disappointed but I called a loss before the game started because I knew the bills were just better. Now, I didn't expect the pats to get completely embarrassed however but hey.........This ain't your tom brady patriots.

I don’t think the team played very well in the first half.

The Bills have been getting their **** pushed in by us for 20 years. They can enjoy a cute little run of slightly above mediocrity for a few more years.
I know, I have been telling myself that as they have started to ascend and Brady was on his way out, but screw them anyway haha

We have them just where we want them

Halftime is over already? Does it have to be?

Here's the plan. Don't field the defense. Let them score and get 7, then we'll have to score 8 points every drive til we catch up. Quick math says that should only take 25 drives. Plenty of time!

Every drive seems like "Ground hog day"

JC Jackson getting cheaper as this game goes on….

Cloudflare keeps checking my browser for no reason.
I’ve enabled it to drop the refresh rate, which reduced the load enough to allow me to get into the admin panel. Hopefully I can turn it off shortly.

Mondre will lead us to victory

Every drive seems like "Ground hog day"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes