PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story of Mac's last 1/4 of the season - go down big with 2INT's in the first 3 quarters, then start playing in the 4th with 2 TD's in garbage time.

Ehh....

If Agholor knew how to play WR, one of those INTs would have been a TD.

It's gonna be a long offseason Ash. All the trolls will appear to tell us how the team was secretly bad all along, fire Bill, fire Josh, cut the entire offense and defense, sell the team, etc.
I’m not a troll Ross. It’s time for Bill to retire. It’s not getting better until he does.

the suffering is over... but now the long-suffering begins

Hah I choose to go skiing and have sex with my girl instead of watching this ****. I just checked the score and laughed. Whatevssss
OMG who wanted to play the Bills?!?!
Our D isn't this bad if the offensive Holding is called. It nullifies half the scores that Buffalo has gotten. People like YOU want to ignore the favoritism that was shown by the refs and just blame EVERYTHING on the team. It's one of the most asinine takes out there. It always has been. Try understanding what's ACTUALLY stated instead of putting some ridiculous BS take on it. Because that's exactly what you did.

Going to lock thread......the post game thread is now up

The Patriots just got embarrassed by the Bills, they were never in the game.

They need some serious re-tooling this off season, cut all of the old dead weight, cut Harry and Slowjuan.
Remember the Bills played these games without their best CB.
I think this could have easily been a blowout win for the Patriots had the refs called holding.

Go eat a candy bar to help your low blood sugar and get some sleep. I’d be embarrassed about some of the stuff you’re posting on here if I were you.
I think his account got hacked. I can't believe this is a claim he wants to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes