PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official Eagles @ Buccaneers Playoff Thread

Two TDs: two OL injuries. I really don't like that ratio.

"you see, Brady is just throwing little short passes , it's the run after the catch that is making all the difference!"...gee whiz, thanx Mr Ache-woman....jeezus krist, how about YOU come out of the closet at long last? spare us your "insights"

Bucs season is effectively over. Even if they win today. Too many injuries. Shameful

"you see, Brady is just throwing little short passes , it's the run after the catch that is making all the difference!"...gee whiz, thanx Mr Ache-woman....jeezus krist, how about YOU come out of the closet at long last? spare us your "insights"
Aikman has become Phil Simms

I think there was a graphic i saw this week that showed Brady's career just in his 40's is better than Aikman's entire career lol
Eh. Different eras. Brady even said himself it’s been way easier to throw after the rule changes than when he first entered the league. Aikman was a damn good QB.

Lmfao he showed them Rocky? Is this a joke?

this Brady fellas pretty good

Love the Bucs being aggressive and not let Hurts start running.

Eh. Different eras. Brady even said himself it’s been way easier to throw after the rule changes than when he first entered the league. Aikman was a damn good QB.

a damn good QB who acts like a teenage girl when it comes to Brady hehe

Bucs defense looks like the one from last year postseason run. Speed everywhere

If Brady can win it all with this team that be amazing. They are so injured on offense right now it is insane. With 2 top RBs, without 2/3 top WRs. Without 2 starting OL men. And worst of all,the changes happened very recently for the most part. So they need to scramble a bit to solve it.

At least the D is healthy. And it needs to play like a top D for them to have a shot. Right now they are.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back