PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official Eagles @ Buccaneers Playoff Thread

You look at our D and overall off the ball speed.....and then you look at Tampa's.

It's not even close.

You look at our D and overall front 7 speed.....and then you look at Tampa's.

It's not even close.
devin white is a type of LB we need but extremely hard to find and usually not available in FA

As I still get laid somewhat regularly and I don’t take business decisions that celebrity football players make personally, I will be rooting for the Bucs the rest of the way. The fact that jizz isn’t backed up to my eyeballs, combined with the memories both Brady and Gronk gave us, make this an easy decision.

Go Bucs.

Tyler Johnson is going to play himself out of the league if he doesn't straighten his game out.

I'll take anything at this point.
Agree, Devondre Campbell may be a free agent and one of the best LB available in FA since it's a bad FA class for defense

It’s amazing how a professional football player no matter how low on the depth chart, drops a routine pass.

Tyler Johnson is going to play himself out of the league if he doesn't straighten his game out.
maybe we can send them Harry if they need a WR and they give us a 7th rd in 2028

"Brady has been off"

*Checks Stats*

He's 7 for 10 and 2 hit his WR in the hands.

Get the Georgia LB we saw in the national championship...man that kid has a motor

it is hurting my eyes
People were probably afraid to say “no” to that face in the draft room from 2013-2020. Imagine that face telling you to draft Jordan Richards. What do you do? Say yes, right? If you say no, you’re getting your head chopped off and he will wear it while driving around town in S&M gear with nipple and testicle clamps on.

As I still get laid somewhat regularly and I don’t take business decisions that celebrity football players make personally, I will be rooting for the Bucs the rest of the way. The fact that jizz isn’t backed up to my eyeballs, combined with the memories both Brady and Gronk gave us, make this an easy decision.

Go Bucs.

Honestly, was a jizz backup ever going to be an issue after the age of 13 whether you are getting laid or not?

There is a reason why our arms were made exactly the length they are.

Troy talking reminds to look out for him to say this line as he does every game for a QB throwing the ball:

“The ball just got away from him”.

Troy, this usually happens when the ball is released from your hand.

People were probably afraid to say “no” to that face in the draft room from 2013-2020. Imagine that face telling you to draft Jordan Richards. What do you do?
draft him 5 rounds earlier than he should go
Say yes, right? If you say no, you’re getting your head chopped off and he will wear it while driving around town in S&M gear with nipple and testicle clamps on.
If he would be around this year he would have told you to draft alex leatherwood at 15 :D

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back