PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biadasz to the Cowboys, they do a great job on building OLs

I actually think we might be better at WR than some other folks do. And yes, that means I think Brady was part of the problem LAST YEAR.

Tyler Badass, er, Biadasz gone.

What makes you think that Wynn and Cannon can go a full season without an injury, at this point?

If they get hit again, this OL is one tweaked ankle away from a repeat.

Didn't mean to infer it couldn't get bad, I just don't expect
crazy bad. We were missing a bunch of non-glass guys too. Maybe that's changed? Time will tell.

So which K are we about to draft?

I actually think we might be better at WR than some other folks do. And yes, that means I think Brady was part of the problem LAST YEAR.

Why do people keep doing this?

Edelman was a shell of himself due to injury. That should improve, at least until/unless he gets hurt again
Sanu was a shell of himself due to injury. That should improve, at least until/unless he gets hurt again.
Harry sucked like a black hole in the center of a galaxy. That should improve, because he'll have had more time to learn and play.
Meyers sucked ass as if he was a man sexing up a donkey. That should improve, because he'll have had more time to learn how to run routes.

None of the above was a Brady thing. The WRs should be better by default.

Pinter and Lemieux back to back, just missed on Biadasz -- we may need to jump up a few slots if there's an OL we like. We'll see.

Tyler Badass, er, Biadasz gone.

Costly TE chasing .. They still need 5 OL for TC and the depth behind top 5 + 2 inj. rookies is very poor & no Scar. Not to mention they only have Andrews at C and Thuney's under tag..

Considering injury rate of NE OL this has the making of another tough OL ride..

Trent Williams finally traded, its to 49ers for this years 5th and next years 3rd round pick
Wait, how do you get an NFL picks Grand Champ banner?

Any offensive talent left? This offense is going to be hard to watch

McDaniels got his work cut out for him in 2020. He's going to have to literally scheme everybody Open on this O. That's the kind of talent he's working with no fair.

Wait, how do you get an NFL picks Grand Champ banner?
by remaining with the best record in the competition at the end of the season:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes