PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope BB goes Morgan over Fromm....not impressed with Fromm arm strength
Have you seen BB's scouting report on QBs? Arm strength is not a priority for him. Does Fromm make good decisions? Is his timing, accuracy on point? If they are, BB will like him regardless of his arm strength.

Louis Riddick speculating about Pats trading for Brissett.

Wow, Trent to the niners.

What a weird year for me. I have no idea who almost all of these day three prospects are.

Jesus Espn just tore Eason apart. Character issues? Is he the real life version of Bo Callahan? Did any of his teammates attend his birthday party?

Jets got Morgan...

Louis Riddick speculating about Pats trading for Brissett.
That was a lazy take. Brissett needs a different offense than we have now. Will be useless, he is not easily assimilated to match his strength.

That was a lazy take. Brissett needs a different offense than we have now. Will be useless, he is not easily assimilated to match his strength.

I was surprised that Brissett wasn't the one cut when they signed Rivers... With the cap space he's taking up..

Jets got Morgan...
Why? Because they heard the Patriots were showing interest so they don't want another Tom Brady? That was stupid.

Have you seen BB's scouting report on QBs? Arm strength is not a priority for him. Does Fromm make good decisions? Is his timing, accuracy on point? If they are, BB will like him regardless of his arm strength.

Fromm's getting the Brian Hoyer treatment.

Keene will help more than Morgan will for the Jesters

Get the 5th and one of the 6th round picks and trade up for a wr.
Prouche and KJ hill seems to be the better fit (I didn't watch much of prouche besides highlights) but people-jones might have a higher ceiling.
With the other 6th get a kicker (just saw Morgan got picked in the 4th..way over drafted)

More on Williams to the 49ers.. Confirms what others have mentioned. That Staley is likely done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3