PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, it looks like that's a real possibility.

Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo

The #49ers’ trade for Trent Williams brings Joe Staley’s situation into focus. He has yet to declare whether he’s coming back in 2020. The Williams’ deal would indicate retirement is a very real possibility.

Good info. I was going to comment on Deus’s post, but then realized I’m pretty sure he blocked me. I mean, me? The harmless GIF guy? o_O;)

MIN - D.J. Wannum - EDGE - South Carolina

Which team currently has pick 199? Can the Patriots move and get there and pick a QB? It will be good radio and TV fodder. I need sports talk on actual sports or directly related to it that i am willing to manufacture one.

Rams 199

DEN - Albert Okwuegbunam - TE - Miss

NOTE: Denver has 6 TEs already. Clearly they're going to drop a couple..

Good info. I was going to comment on Deus’s post, but then realized I’m pretty sure he blocked me. I mean, me? The harmless GIF guy? o_O;)

Must’ve seen you as a threat.

ATL - Mykal Walker - LB - Fresno St.

Counterpoint: that's basically nothing for a guy who was the best tackle in the league prior to last year.
But it’s a guy who hasn’t played in a year and had medical issues. Not trashing the move just saying a 3 a 5 and 12.5 is a gamble for 1 year of a guy who didn’t play last year and is returning from health issues. I would imagine given the current conditions a physical may not have been feasible.

Albert O and Noah Fant on the same team is interesting.

Deus Irate :D

Some depth/bench players and a kicker is what we're looking to add on Day 3. We have a ton of late picks so BB might take a flyer or two. Who knows. It's a crapshoot this late in the draft ie 5,th/6th rounds. Probably gonna guess he goes after OL insurance and maybe a slot WR/KR in addition to the kicker.

Copycat league. Denver trying to create the kc offense.

NYJ - Lamical Perine - RB - Florida

Copycat league. Denver trying to create the kc offense.
Not a terrible idea
Lock will be my fantasy football pick.
It’s not fair for me to compare both their careers look at the supporting cast difference wow

Albert O would have been interesting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes