PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I mean, yes the Raiders have cap space and can create more. Cool. Besides trading for Ramsey (and what do you trade, definitely not the 7th overall pick) who else do you get? Who’s an elite guard or right tackle or whatever the hell they need there? Yes they can build a dream team roster (hey worked for the Rams for a year I guess) but with who?

Draft Johnson Jr at 7 which should solidify the line
Draft Henry To To in the 2nd (LB from Alabama)
Resign Ya-Sin, Hermon and Billings

Sign Lavinte David (9mill first year)
Sign Jessie Bates (10 mill first year) or Javon Hargrave

There defense doesn’t need to be elite just above average with the offensive talent that they have

Also the coach Carolina just hired was with the colts when they reportedly offered Vegas two first round picks for Carr last year

I forgot that the Raiders will get a pick for Carr. Though not a first considering they have little leverage.

Anyway with Staley staying in LA and Payton seemingly not going to Denver I’m warming up to Vegas.

i’m really not a fan of Josh McDaniels as a head coach. I would much rather see Brady with Shanahan or McDaniel in Miami or pretty much anywhere Sean Payton lands.

Brady broke this dude. He's too scared to HC again. Pulled same stunt last season.

Some guys are peddling the theory that the Patricia/Judge experiment was all a master plan by Bill to wait out O'Brien. I visualized how it all came about, but the post got deleted.

Screenshot_20230126_014608_Firefox.jpg

Has Keenan Allen been healthy in the last few years?

Keenan Allen with Adams, Renfrew is a better fit than a trade for Evans.

I've seen enough of Brady throwing to an empty patch of field because Evans stopped running, kept on running, or went the wrong way.
Don't forget the drops! With as disappointing as Evans was last season for the Bucs, I'll take him in a Raiders uniform opposite Adams who's a clear WR1. Evans as a WR2 is a much better fit for him as he approaches age 30 and his skills are diminishing. Think about it. Adams, Evans, Renfro, Waller (and maybe Gronk) is better than Evans, Godwin, Gage, Otton.

Adams, Allen, Renfro, Waller... also works.
Adams, Hopkins, Renfro, Waller... also works.

How about this one?... Adams, Meyers, Renfro, Waller... that's not bad either.

Keenan Allen with Adams, Renfrew is a better fit than a trade for Evans.

I've seen enough of Brady throwing to an empty patch of field because Evans stopped running, kept on running, or went the wrong way.

With an elite running game and Waller/Gronk at TE

Why would the Bucs trade Evans unless Evans demanded it? Bucs fans have literally nothing except watching him continue his 1k yard streak.

Why would the Bucs trade Evans unless Evans demanded it? Bucs fans have literally nothing except watching him continue his 1k yard streak.
It's very possible that they might at mid-season if Brady doesn't come back and their season is tanking. Evans is only signed to this season and if he doesn't want to come back, they'll get nothing for him if he walks.

If they trade him before the trade deadline, they could realistically get a 2nd for him or even a 1st if he stops dropping the ball.

It's very possible that they might at mid-season if Brady doesn't come back and their season is tanking. Evans is only signed to this season and if he doesn't want to come back, they'll get nothing for him if he walks.

If they trade him before the trade deadline, they could realistically get a 2nd for him or even a 1st if he stops dropping the ball.

I suppose. I do have a big question though, would Brady want him?

Ya I don’t think evans gets traded Bowles and the GM are on the hot seat they need to win to keep there jobs trading evans doesn’t do that

Ya I don’t think evans gets traded Bowles and the GM are on the hot seat they need to win to keep there jobs trading evans doesn’t do that
Who's their quarterback for next season? That's the main question. Unless they get their hands on at least an upper tier 2 quarterback, they're going to be in major trouble. Bowles keeping his job is a complete joke. It must have something to do with appeasing Arians who reportedly was pissed about Leftwich getting fired.

Who's their quarterback for next season? That's the main question. Unless they get their hands on at least an upper tier 2 quarterback, they're going to be in major trouble. Bowles keeping his job is a complete joke. It must have something to do with appeasing Arians who reportedly was pissed about Leftwich getting fired.

Bucs are used to 5 win seasons they’ll be fine if Evans get 1k yards

So Tua is reportedely still in the concussion protocol, which I assusme is something they still need to report since the season isn't over yet. That isn't good. And yes, I'm thinking about the possibility of Brady to Miami.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back