PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Bucs are used to 5 win seasons they’ll be fine if Evans get 1k yards
That's a really lame organizational goal. As long as Evans gets his empty 1K. Between 20-30 receivers annually are reaching a 1000 yards now. Barring injury, Jefferson and Chase will both break Evans' 1K streak and do it far more prolifically.

So Tua is reportedely still in the concussion protocol, which I assusme is something they still need to report since the season isn't over yet. That isn't good. And yes, I'm thinking about the possibility of Brady to Miami.
Miami would be wise to move on from Tua because of the concussions. Unfortunately for Tua, it's a very high probability that the concussions will end his career.

So Tua is reportedely still in the concussion protocol, which I assusme is something they still need to report since the season isn't over yet. That isn't good. And yes, I'm thinking about the possibility of Brady to Miami.

Miami is playing themselves how long has Tua been in the protocol

Raiders at even odds makes me nauseous. I hate Skippy.

Well those aren’t actually gambling odds. They said they made them up themselves. When Vegas puts out some lines I’ll pay attention.

Would he want to go there? It seems like a great fit. I wonder how Bill would feel about it.

Darlington knows more about Brady's situation than probably any non-family member.

according to him Brady lost 15 pounds during the season due to stress.

Strange, people in the Brady divorce thread kept telling me it was no big deal, people get divorced all the time, yada yada....

Brady’s frustration and angst were evident throughout the season, walking a tightrope between his broken marriage and commanding a struggling offense in desperate need of repair. “Brady knows his own mental focus was gone for a bulk of the season. His physical stature, faced with 15 pounds of weight loss, was also in peril,” said Jeff Darlington of Brady’s harrowing season, describing the 45-year-old as “bruised both physically and mentally.” “He felt at times like his preseason anguish ended his chances at success before the regular season even started.”

Darlington knows more about Brady's situation than probably any non-family member.

according to him Brady lost 15 pounds during the season due to stress.

no chance Brady lets his final season be something like that

He better not. Otherwise the jujitsu instructor wins.

no chance Brady lets his final season be something like that
He better not. Otherwise the jujitsu instructor wins.

It seems like his best chance is with LVR, which to me plays out a lot like his last year in Tampa. Head coach on his second gig with a losing record at each stop. Decent weapons but weak OL and even weaker defense. 46 year old guy who avoids contact behind a weak OL is not a good combination. Living further away from his kids means more internal stress. He may very well decide that there just isn't a good enough situation out there to lure him back into the game. As for now, he f---ing doesn't know what he's f---ing going to do otherwise he would have already f---ing done it. Another year of celibacy while playing meh football doesn't do anything for his internal struggles, IMO.

It seems like his best chance is with LVR, which to me plays out a lot like his last year in Tampa. Head coach on his second gig with a losing record at each stop. Decent weapons but weak OL and even weaker defense. 46 year old guy who avoids contact behind a weak OL is not a good combination. Living further away from his kids means more internal stress. He may very well decide that there just isn't a good enough situation out there to lure him back into the game. As for now, he f---ing doesn't know what he's f---ing going to do otherwise he would have already f---ing done it. Another year of celibacy while playing meh football doesn't do anything for his internal struggles, IMO.

Raiders offense is worlds better than Tampa’s Adams is a top 3 WR and they actually have a TE and more importantly they have an elite rushing attack

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back