PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

This writer doesn't even rank the Bucs. Surprisingly, Pats are at 5. I just haven't getting any vibe out there indicating that BB and Brady.want to get back together. Imagine Brady coming back and going to the SB at least. It's almost like pie in the sky day dreaming.

This writer doesn't even rank the Bucs. Surprisingly, Pats are at 5. I just haven't getting any vibe out there indicating that BB and Brady.want to get back together. Imagine Brady coming back and going to the SB at least. It's almost like pie in the sky day dreaming.
first time I’ve seen the Panthers. Titans should be unranked too lol zero weapons and worst OL in football

first time I’ve seen the Panthers. Titans should be unranked too lol zero weapons and worst OL in football
Trading AJ Brown was a dumb move. Losing him killed that offense

yeah I don’t think Brady is dumb enough to go there. doesn’t matter IND and HOU suck, that offense would be more irritating to watch than the Bucs this season

I know some of you get offended by the monikor these guys give everyone ie Slimy Saints, Belicheat, America's QB Jameis Winston etc,.. but it's in jest,.. mostly.

Ronde Barber is a big Bucs insider giving out hints that the Bucs aren't that interested in Brady, and for Brady I think the feeling is mutual. So Vegas it is, or Miami, Saints, or hmm some dark horse surprise team comes out of the woodwork, maybe Rams.
Ronde Barber sounds like an ungrateful dink. Brady at least gave him something positive to talk about for a few seasons. Barber called Brady's play "pathetic." Firstly, false. Secondly, who the fu*k does Ronde Barber think he is?

Ronde Barber sounds like an ungrateful dink. Brady at least gave him something positive to talk about for a few seasons. Barber called Brady's play "pathetic." Firstly, false. Secondly, who the fu*k does Ronde Barber think he is?

Bucs before Brady showed up had the lowest winning percentage of any franchise in the 4 major American pro sports.

Pretty clearly Vrabel was not on board for that move and it ended up costing Robinson his job.

There are multiple reasons why Brady won't return to New England but I don't see Brady playing anywhere other than a dome or nice weather.

I agree with this list's top three (Raiders, Dolphins, 49ers).
Carolina would only be possible if he's teaming up with Sean Payton there.
Tennessee sucks and Vrabel is an overrated blockhead. This would be a desperation signing for Brady.
NYJ brings in the weather component. NYJ will be a nice fit for some QB though.

Just noticed Ian implemented the Up/Down voting here. Given the narrower focus of this sub forum (and the generally civil discourse) I don't think it will get much use.

The Raiders literally do not have a starting QB right now. They are there if Brady wants it. Maybe he doesn’t. But they want him.
I think the Raiders meet the "not f---ing good" criteria, presuming the goal is to win a championship.

If he just wants to see how long he can stretch things and bang out more numbers while losing a lot of games, they will do.

I think the Raiders meet the "not f---ing good" criteria, presuming the goal is to win a championship.

If he just wants to see how long he can stretch things and bang out more numbers while losing a lot of games, they will do.

Ok, the 49ers are literally the only “go here and you’re a Super Bowl favorite” team. Besides them, what if the goal is to have a smooth functional operation where Brady can excel to the best of his current ability, win double digit games, and get into the playoffs where they see what happens then? Because that’s the Raiders.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back