PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Not true. Aaron can kick Brady's ass in golf.
Michael Richards Yes GIF

Batting practice? Lol

It’s the same place where Brady conducted private passing camps with veteran players last season while the rest of the squad was working at the team’s AdventHealth Training complex in organized team activities.

No confirmation yet, but it’s a good bet some routes were run for Brady by Gronk and other Bucs players prior to the batting practice session.

Pretty sure Gronk is playing. He will probably sign in July prior to TC.

Cam was scraped off the trash heap after Bill realized that Stidham was a bust. He was not prepared for Brady to walk out the door.
It sure seemed that way.

Tampa Tom is a menace

Via Mike Garafolo of NFL Media, the NFL and NFL Players Association have agreed that teams will be permitted to designate up to eight players for return from injured reserve in the coming season. A player is eligible to return to practice four games after the player landed on IR.

One specific player can return from IR twice this season, but each occasion counts toward the eight total returns from injured reserve.

NFL, NFLPA agree to allow up to eight players to return from injured reserve in 2022 - ProFootballTalk

This summer’s “The Match” — Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers golfing vs. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes — is next week on TNT, but the trash-talking is already in full swing.
FTobkOZXoAUCgt8

Some people here were chased away or banned for being critical of Belichick's handling of Brady's departure. That's not allowed over there. I just got told off a few minutes ago just for commenting that Bill hasn't been the best at drafting, which is clearly a fact. That's why I try to keep those type of comments here. Some fans can't handle any criticism of the coach but it's open season for the players.

And wait till they hear the latest about players being unhappy with the coaching. Or the theory that Bill chose to bring in Judge and Patricia because their former teams are paying the tab, which leaves Bill with more to give to himself and his kids. There's also a theory that Bill's pushing Patricia as his replacement so that he'll keep Bill's kids as coaches.
The real question is, is Brady homosexual? Nothing wrong with that of course as long as he's happy and Gisele doesn't mind.

Last edited:
Some people here were chased away or banned for being critical of Belichick's handling of Brady's departure. That's not allowed over there. I just got told off a few minutes ago just for commenting that Bill hasn't been the best at drafting, which is clearly a fact. That's why I try to keep those type of comments here. Some fans can't handle any criticism of the coach but it's open season for the players.

And wait till they hear the latest about players being unhappy with the coaching. Or the theory that Bill chose to bring in Judge and Patricia because their former teams are paying the tab, which leaves Bill with more to give to himself and his kids. There's also a theory that Bill's pushing Patricia as his replacement so that he'll keep Bill's kids as coaches.
Actually the real real question, can the Pats be a SB contender without any real star power on offense?

For many years it was Brady and Gronk, Edelman, Welker, Branch, and/or Moss. Can Mac be a star with no WR1 and without a real slot receiver? Brady looked close to done in 2019 throwing to a bunch of nobodies then miraculously became elite again when he was surrounded with real talent.

The Pats need to draft better, until then the coaching situation is irrelevant. If you draft foot soldiers, no amount of coaching will turn those players into generals.

Actually the real real question, can the Pats be a SB contender without any real star power on offense?

For many years it was Brady and Gronk, Edelman, Welker, Branch, and/or Moss. Can Mac be a star with no WR1 and without a real slot receiver? Brady looked close to done in 2019 throwing to a bunch of nobodies then miraculously became elite again when he was surrounded with real talent.

The Pats need to draft better, until then the coaching situation is irrelevant. If you draft foot soldiers, no amount of coaching will turn those players into generals.
The theory for the Ring6's of the world is that Bill coached up Brady. I guess that didn't work with their top pick N'Keal Harry. I wonder why? Oh yeah, it's about the players, not the coaches. Otherwise Harry wouldn't still be a stiff.

On the other side of that coin we have the Tampa Bay Bucs, who had what the Ring6's of the world considered the Moe, Larry and Curley of the NYFL coaching ranks, but they managed to win a SB and come close the next season. I wonder why? Oh yeah, it's about the players, not the coaches.

The real question is, is Brady homosexual? Nothing wrong with that of course as long as he's happy and Gisele doesn't mind.
Oh my God that was funny. You're a regular Bill Burr.

I suppose you don't believe that Bill is setting the fans up to be critical of the players but not the coaches. It seems to be working out that way. Fans can talk crap about Nelson Algholor and other players all they want in the main forum but don't dare criticize Bill. That's pretty effed up, like your joke.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back