PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Oh my God that was funny. You're a regular Bill Burr.

I suppose you don't believe that Bill is setting the fans up to be critical of the players but not the coaches. It seems to be working out that way. Fans can talk crap about Nelson Algholor and other players all they want in the main forum but don't dare criticize Bill. That's pretty effed up, like your joke.

Everyone in the main forum is wise to your anti-BB/anti-Kraft/anti-Patriots drum-beating. So either change your tune or stop whining about it. Or, just stay here in the Buccaneers ghetto, which is tailor made for nonsense like yours.

This is incredibly creepy.

NFL teams cutting rosters to 53 players is an annual occurrence. If you find that "incredibly creepy," remedial assistance seems appropriate.

It was referring to your post as I’m sure you realize.

What’s depressing is I might be literally half your age.

Darden should be competing for the Bucs’ fourth or fifth receiver spot. Evans-Godwin-Gage definitely ahead of him. Good chance to use off-season to show where he’s improved, keep hold of the return jobs and develop as a young receiver.

Scotty Miller is a wild card in Bucs’ receiver depth. Healthy like early 2020, could be a strong No. 4, but if it’s anything like 2021, he’s at risk of being traded or cut in a deep, talented group.

Sending an early message.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back