PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Nah, I was talking about Brady's perfomance vs the Ravens in that game. It was equally as pitiful as Bill's coaching/preparation for the Bills game.

2 TDs, 3 INTS, 154 yards, 49.1 RTG
The equivalent would be more like Nathan Peterman’s 5 int in the first half game only stretched out to the whole game.

The Bucs currently have 18 tryout players lined up for rookie minicamp.

It's a shame the Patriots inserted Cassel and weren't trying to score on the last drive up by 46 in the 2007 game in Buffalo. They should have had a perfect game.

Drives that game
13 yards, TD
63 yards, TD
72 yards, TD
84 yards, TD
72 yards, TD
73 yards, TD
75 yards, TD
41 yards, punt (Cassel, just trying to run the clock to zero)

Brady himself called that his perfect game, a "masterpiece of football."

The best moment of Matt Cassel’s career was when he came into relieve Brady during one of the 2007 massacres, immediately threw a pick 6, and got benched to put Brady back in. That season remains absolutely absurd. Only Mahomes in 2018 reminds me of it. Manning in 2013 threw too many goal line TDs as does Rodgers every damn season.

The best moment of Matt Cassel’s career was when he came into relieve Brady during one of the 2007 massacres, immediately threw a pick 6, and got benched to put Brady back in. That season remains absolutely absurd. Only Mahomes in 2018 reminds me of it. Manning in 2013 threw too many goal line TDs as does Rodgers every damn season.
Yeah the Pats Defense that year was legit as well. If Brady had played all 4 qtrs every game he would have easily thrown for 60TDs that year

Yeah the Pats Defense that year was legit as well. If Brady had played all 4 qtrs every game he would have easily thrown for 60TDs that year

Huh? Matt Cassell took like 7 snaps away from Brady in 2007...how does that translate into 10 more TDs?

Huh? Matt Cassell took like 7 snaps away from Brady in 2007...how does that translate into 10 more TDs?
The Pats were routinely up by 30pts at the end of the 3rd qtr. They pretty much just ran the ball with Cassell under center.

7PA is not the same as snaps. Clearly you are not a Pats fan because you weren't around to watch the 07 season

The Pats were routinely up by 30pts at the end of the 3rd qtr. They pretty much just ran the ball with Cassell under center.

7PA is not the same as snaps. Clearly you are not a Pats fan because you weren't around to watch the 07 season

I'm not the one who signed up for the Bucs forum lol...

So 5 years from post Brady to just make an AFCCG? Would be nice if all coaches got that much leeway.
It might be nice for the coaches but not for the fans

Brady to Moss twice.

"Stop it. Just stop it!"
"Unbelievable. This is UNBELIEVABLE!"

This will never get old.

Coaching staff is as much of a weakness on the Pats as anything else on the roster. I hope this doesn't hold Mac Jones back.

Brady to Moss twice.

"Stop it. Just stop it!"

This will never get old.

Moss is just so ridiculous it's not even fair. What a shame how this season ended.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Brady to Moss twice.

"Stop it. Just stop it!"

This will never get old.

Now that is an Uber elite talented team on offence as were most of the Patriots team to a lesser degree through to 2018.
2019 to present - not so much.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Moss is just so ridiculous it's not even fair. What a shame how this season ended.
Pats were gangbusters coming out of the gate, but they weren't dominating as much as the season wore on. Trending downward overall.

While the Giants were an ascending team that almost beat them in the last reg season game and beat some strong teams in the playoffs. It was a shame, but not totally surprising. The way the Giants were playing with momentum on their backs and swagger, they would have been a tough beat in any SB.

It's too bad Brady only had Moss at his peak for only a couple years. But Evans had sort of a breakout season last year with Brady. If they can improve the chemistry one more notch this season, we could see the closest thing to Moss.

It is amazing how much more forward I am looking forward to the Bucs season than the Pats. What a terrible draft by Bill.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back