PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

It is amazing how much more forward I am looking forward to the Bucs season than the Pats. What a terrible draft by Bill.

Rooting for the Bucs over the Pats was never an issue for you...even before the draft.

I love the Bucs much tougher schedule this year and they are worse in many areas.

Nah, I was talking about Brady's perfomance vs the Ravens in that game. It was equally as pitiful as Bill's coaching/preparation for the Bills game.

2 TDs, 3 INTS, 154 yards, 49.1 RTG
No. The Pats actually scored more points than the Ravens over the last 3 Qs. You might remember that Wes Welker was lost in week 17 as well.

Brady had a bad game. The whole TEAM had a bad game. Really its a case of things going bad from the beginning(see opening 80y Ravens TD run), and the 2009 Pats not being a team that could come back from that, especially after losing Welker.

The Bills playoff game was one of, if not the most, embarrassing defensive performances in NFL playoff history.

No. The Pats actually scored more points than the Ravens over the last 3 Qs. You might remember that Wes Welker was lost in week 17 as well.

Brady had a bad game. The whole TEAM had a bad game. Really its a case of things going bad from the beginning(see opening 80y Ravens TD run), and the 2009 Pats not being a team that could come back from that, especially after losing Welker.

The Bills playoff game was one of, if not the most, embarrassing defensive performances in NFL playoff history.

Sorry, both the offense and defense sucked vs the Bills. OTOH, the offense sucked vs the Giants in SB 42.

"We're only going to score 17 points? HEHEHEHEH. Is Plax going to play defense?" Biggest game in NFL history and Tommy didn't show up.

Yes. This was literally a historic failure by the defense and the name Tom Brady couldn't be any more irrelevant to calling out the embarrassment that it was.

Heads should have rolled after that. I remember our OL coach getting canned after the debacle in Denver with the OL. This was worse in every way.
Bill of course wouldn't do such a thing knowing it would be Steve that would be fired.

Last edited:
Sorry, both the offense and defense sucked vs the Bills. OTOH, the offense sucked vs the Giants in SB 42.

"We're only going to score 17 points? HEHEHEHEH. Is Plax going to play defense?" Biggest game in NFL history and Tommy didn't show up.
Is that a quote from Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs talking about the Pats game?

Yes. This was literally a historic failure by the defense and the name Tom Brady couldn't be any more irrelevant to calling out the embarrassment that it was.

Heads should have rolled after that. I remember our OL coach getting canned after the debacle in Denver with the OL. This was worse in every way.
Bill of course wouldn't do such a thing knowing it would be Steve that would be fired.

At least it wasn't a historic failure like Tommy Boy in Super Bowl 42. And as you know, it was the biggest game in NFL history.

Coaching staff is as much of a weakness on the Pats as anything else on the roster. I hope this doesn't hold Mac Jones back.

This might be true but then it might not. I'm unsure how else it would be quantified beyond wins and losses which won't be happening 'til September. So many people here condemn Judge and Patricia as big liabilities without first allowing them to prove it in their current roles.

At least it wasn't a historic failure like Tommy Boy in Super Bowl 42. And as you know, it was the biggest game in NFL history.
Why you love bringing that game up it should be blasphemy around here

If you want to talk about Brady's legacy, you have to bring up the good and bad. You can't ignore the 3 super bowl losses, his super bowl mistakes, or his under 100 overall super bowl quarterback rating.

If you want to talk about Brady's legacy, you have to bring up the good and bad. You can't ignore the 3 super bowl losses, his super bowl mistakes, or his under 100 overall super bowl quarterback rating.
So he's not the GOAT in your eyes?

The Pats were routinely up by 30pts at the end of the 3rd qtr. They pretty much just ran the ball with Cassell under center.

7PA is not the same as snaps. Clearly you are not a Pats fan because you weren't around to watch the 07 season

I can't see his posts, I have the troll on ignore. How fitting is it that ignore and ignorant start out the same? He thinks he makes good points. Lol. His posts are just more pork chops hanging on his neck so his dog notices him.

He's the most accomplished QB in NFL history...I never argued he wasn't
That doesn't answer the question lol is he the GOAT in your eyes

I can't see his posts, I have the troll on ignore. How fitting is it that ignore and ignorant start out the same? He thinks he makes good points. Lol. His posts are just more pork chops hanging on his neck so his dog notices him.
Yeah I finally put the troll on ignore today. It makes this thread and many others significantly better

That doesn't answer the question lol is he the GOAT in your eyes

You can't compare QBs across eras, so I don't know who the GOAT is. And I am defining GOAT as the QB with the greatest ability.

You can't compare QBs across eras, so I don't know who the GOAT is. And I am defining GOAT as the QB with the greatest ability.
Okay so you prefer Rodgers, Elway, Marino got it

Okay so you prefer Rodgers, Elway, Marino got it

We’ll, in the super bowl, I’d prefer Montana since Tommy has a tendency to make mistakes in those games. But that argument was made by me in another thread and this one is about the Bucs, so I digress.

We’ll, in the super bowl, I’d prefer Montana since Tommy has a tendency to make mistakes in those games. But that argument was made by me in another thread and this one is about the Bucs, so I digress.
That's cool your entitled to your opinion although as a Patriots fan it's weird you prefer anybody other than Tom to lead your team in the history of the sport

Give me the guy on the left

Bucs projected to have 12th easiest SOS based on projected wins total (11.5). Pats w/ 8th hardest with 8.7 proj. wins.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back