PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Net of 20. Still gutless

Bowles decision to punt turned into game over.

I don’t think Brady is done just because he won’t want this to be the end.

And btw with Stafford having a freaking spinal chord injury I wonder if the Rams QB job is gonna have a vacancy this offseason. That’s obviously a team in a Win Now Because We’re Screwed situation.
The odds of Brady being done seems to be growing week after week.

The number of potential teams seem to be shrinking, but if Rams are in the mix it could be enticing. Kupp is like a bigger better version of Edelman.

Players aren't getting it done but Bowles is a coaching abomination.

Bowles is awful. Brady has to give his receivers a chance downfield.

I’ll be honest. I haven’t actually watched a second tonight because I didn’t want to see what was in all likelihood going to occur. Checking in on ESPN.com and going “....yeah. Of course” is enough.

Like honestly, how is the offense so hopeless? Trash teams can put up points all the time, it’s just part of today’s game. How does this happen? It’s almost harder to do then actually score a couple TDs.

I’ll be honest. I haven’t actually watched a second tonight because I didn’t want to see what was in all likelihood going to occur. Checking in on ESPN.com and going “....yeah. Of course” is enough.
Me neither. I had a feeling it would be the same old story, but it's getting worse.

Finally, the deep pass toEvans that forces the PI

Me neither. I had a feeling it would be the same old story, but it's getting worse.

It’s just bizarre. It’s bad but not in a way that makes sense to me. It’s just outright anemic. Dead on the operating table. Not at all interesting bad just...nothing.

It’s just bizarre. It’s bad but not in a way that makes sense to me. It’s just outright anemic. Dead on the operating table. Not at all interesting bad just...nothing.
Except Brady in th 2 minute drill,.. come on.

Like honestly, how is the offense so hopeless? Trash teams can put up points all the time, it’s just part of today’s game. How does this happen? It’s almost harder to do then actually score a couple TDs.
I know its not as simple as this but they have No running game or creativity

Other than the hurry up offense, the team is lifeless

Don’t anyone say Brady is cooked. Dont ANYONE.

Looks like Brady still has some life left in him.

GOAT doing GOAT things despite his OL and coaches being crap.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back