PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Given the rest of the division, and where the Tampa Bay losses have come from, the Bucs can probably (I'm not 100% positive, because I didn't check on the full list of tiebreakers) win the division just by beating the Falcons and Panthers in the final 2 weeks.

Their up-tempo offense is pretty clearly their go to. We should be seeing a lot more of it going forward.

Given the rest of the division, and where the Tampa Bay losses have come from, the Bucs can probably (I'm not 100% positive, because I didn't check on the full list of tiebreakers) win the division just by beating the Falcons and Panthers in the final 2 weeks.

I give the Bucs about a 10% chance to win next week but if they can that’s basically the division locked up right then and there.

Bowles and Leftwhich has something to say about that, "no hurry up offense for you. We run on 1st down. We do it my way because maybe interception"

Smith can just keep racking up penalties, too. That'll help keep the scoring down.

So that’s another win for Brady when throwing over 50 passes.

Their up-tempo offense is pretty clearly their go to. We should be seeing a lot more of it going forward.
OK. That's funny. You really think the coaches are going to give Brady the keys to the car?

I doubted big time.
But he definitely still has that magic

I'm just waiting for the returns (esp: Jensen, Wirfs). If this team can get the damn OL fixed, and the WRs and DBs can be healthy down the stretch, this is a team that can win the Super Bowl.

I'm just waiting for the returns (esp: Jensen, Wirfs). If this team can get the damn OL fixed, and the WRs and DBs can be healthy down the stretch, this is a team that can win the Super Bowl.

Jensen ain’t happening

And the Bucs crowd is singing "Country Roads, Take Me Home." Like Munich at home in Tampa.

Awesome

Tom Brady does it AGAIN!! Down 13 going into the 4th quarter. TB12 engineers two touchdown drives and scores the game-winning touchdown with 3 seconds to go! Wow, just amazing! Brady has the CLUTCH gene for sure!

Brady still has it. 49ers need to admit their mistake and get him this offseason. I'm mentally masturbating to the thought of him with Shannahan calling plays, YAC, the running game/play action, Kittle, Samuel, Aiyuk, McCaffrey catching short passes

As I've said before the good thing about their injuries is they haven't been season ending. Since they play in the miserable NFCS they have a good chance to be healthy come postseason time.

Tom Brady does it AGAIN!! Down 13 going into the 4th quarter. TB12 engineers two touchdown drives and scores the game-winning touchdown with 3 seconds to go! Wow, just amazing! Brady has the CLUTCH gene for sure!
13 down with 5 minutes left in the game. Amazing.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back