PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Too bad their bye weeks don't align so they could just postpone the game. Not that that would be of any secondary gain to the Bucs.

Florio's always been Florio. His being on the right side of a few thing out of millions does nothing to change that. He should stick to what he does best, which is linking to the original work put out by other people.
I thought what he did best was use NBC to try and sell his book?

Too bad their bye weeks don't align so they could just postpone the game. Not that that would be of any secondary gain to the Bucs.

A delay would allow their players to heal so ehh I’d take it

Bucs make the news official that they’ll practice at the Dolphins’ facility this week.

TB12's Dolphins ambition finally realized, just not in the way he hoped. ;)
Lol. That's kind of a talking point to advance but it's clever and actually pretty funny:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think Gronk must have gotten a new agent or something because he’s doing a bunch of new commercials for brands and they’re...actually pretty good. He’s stepped away from just playing some goofball role because that only goes so far before people get sick of it, and god knows he can’t act serious. So he’s just kind of being chill in the ads, not saying much if anything, but he just aesthetically looks cool.

For now, Bucs' home game against Chiefs on Sunday night is still on schedule as planned. Next few days will decide whether the game needs to be shifted, either by when (more likely) or where (less likely).

Wonder when they’d move it to. How would that work? Tuesday night football? NBC would be PISSED to lose this SNF matchup.

This thread made a lot of us look like fools
The 23% that picked the 5-6 years only takes Brady to 43yo. Should have had an option for 7+ years as Brady had been saying at least 45 since forever.

The 4th post is a gem.

"If the Pats go back to back I want Brady to Retire"

It's hilarious. Fans not only wanted to move on from Brady way back when he was 37 and in his prime, they did not want him to play for any other team to boot.

The 23% that picked the 5-6 years only takes Brady to 43yo. Should have had an option for 7+ years as Brady had been saying at least 45 since forever.

The 4th post is a gem.

"If the Pats go back to back I want Brady to Retire"

It's hilarious. Fans not only wanted to move on from Brady way back when he was 37 and in his prime, they did not want him to play for any other team to boot.
I'll be honest I only saw him going another 4-5 years after SB 49.

I posted a thread here a couple days after Moss was traded after week 4 2010 saying how I was pissed because the Pats were wasting Brady’s window.

12 years ago lmfao

I'll be honest I only saw him going another 4-5 years after SB 49.
I didn't think Brady would make it to 45 too but I did think he'd get close.

I thought Brady was in decline during the 2019 season and had just enough left to have one good season in Tampa with a possibility he'd come back for year two as a game manager. Seems like even the biggest Brady boosters got it wrong.

The point is the Patriots brain trust should have been able to recognize Brady's potential to play much later into his career. Let's be honest about Belichick on the Brady forum, since the truth and facts are not allowed on the main forum, Belichick's ego got the better of him.

All that anonymous talk of the Patriots being able to win with any top 15 quarterback came from Belichick. He was giddy with drafting Garoppolo... we recall what he said... Brady's age and contract situation. His plan was to move on from Brady (whether Brady could still play or not) and win with another quarterback so he could prove it's all about him. The plan took shape much later than he wanted (hard to get away with moving on from the GOAT while he's literally winning every other Super Bowl) and so far we've gotten a complete debacle with Cam, a 1-4 meltdown with an epically bad playoff performance, and a playbook on how to ruin a young franchise quarterback. Meanwhile Brady's winning at exactly the same clip as he always has. Bill's plan has blown up in his face. And what now?... we're supposed to trust that Matt Patricia and Joe Judge are the men to fix it? Ugh.

Moving a Bucs home game against an elite opponent to a “neutral” site game in MINNEAPOLIS is an absolutely insane idea. That will be a Chiefs home game. And the Bucs already lost a home game to Munich.

Where the fuc.k is Glazer he’s a power broker.

Kraft has to be questioning Belichick at this point. They moved on from Brady way too early for a probably mediocre franchise quarterback who has been put in a really vulnerably position with a new offense being implemented by a couple of clowns. How's it working out with Bill's son running the defense too? Not exactly a smooth operation there either.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back