PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

On defense, Bucs played nickel just 58 percent of the time vs. Packers, and Rakeem Nunez-Roches ended up with second-most DL snaps with Akiem Hicks sidelined.

FdlGlokWQAACoGZ

I think the heavy use of the extra DL shows us the problem the Bucs were having early on. Once they adjusted, and had the extra big on the line, Green Bay was dead on offense.

I think the heavy use of the extra DL shows us the problem the Bucs were having early on. Once they adjusted, and had the extra big on the line, Green Bay was dead on offense.

Whatever they used on personell in the second half, they should use that same scheme vs the Rams. The run the same offense as GB

Fournette played all but nine snaps last week and all but six snaps Sunday. For whatever reason, Bucs barely trust the other backs to get on the field, let alone to touch the ball. Touches this season: Fournette 66, White 10, Vaughn/Bernard 0.

This needs to change, or they're going to run Fournette into the ground before the playoffs.

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?
Yeah and I think I may have underrated Evans a bit. Even though Godwin is the engine that makes the offense go, Evans is the heart of that team.

Whatever they used on personell in the second half, they should use that same scheme vs the Rams. The run the same offense as GB

But Green Bay has a much better running attack, and the Rams have a much better passing attack.

I had some fun with my signature this past summer, which upset all the Belichick krishnas. It said something like: "10 letters, the clue is Belichick without Brady: J_FF_ISH_R"

I now realize that signature was entirely inappropriate. Without Tom Brady, I don't think Belichick is even that good.
At the end of the day, you have to look at BB overall career. He is one of the all time best coach/GM, but his dismal record pre and post Brady means that he can't be considered the GOAT coach.

BB has proven he is a defensive genius.
Brady leaving has proven a BB offense is underwhelming without him maybe even bad overall.

If Beasley starts to show out, Miller might be out the door.
Beasley did have 4 catches with 5 targets on 9 snaps. So right away you can see Tom likes him

At the end of the day, you have to look at BB overall career. He is one of the all time best coach/GM, but his dismal record without Brady means that he can't be considered the GOAT coach.

Brady leaving has proven a BB offense is underwhelming without him maybe even bad overall.

I think history makes one thing very clear, and that is that even the greatest coaches don't win without having the personnel. I've always said that I thought BB was one of the best, but not necessarily the best. I think that's still a valid take. I think there's a top group that all have a legit argument as being the best, and I think that's as close as we'll ever get with coaches.

At the end of the day, you have to look at BB overall career. He is one of the all time best coach/GM, but his dismal record without Brady means that he can't be considered the GOAT coach.

Quite honestly I think it’s BB the GM who is screwing over BB the HC. However you just can’t separate the 2 on this team, so BB the HC will take the slings and arrows he is responsible for.

Beasley did have 4 catches with 5 targets on 9 snaps. So right away you can see Tom likes him

Tom was pissed about that 3rd down where Beasley lost his feet, though (competitive moment probably gotten over the moment his brain went "oh, yeah, the guy's had like 3 days").

I think yesterday was great for Gage. He was the only legit option they had and it looked like he got on the same page with Brady.

Even though the loss sucks, that extra time with Gage might prove huge dividens late in the season

If Beasley starts to show out, Miller might be out the door.
Yeah, I think that's the last of Miller. He'll be in the inactive list the rest of the season unless the WR injuries continue.

And Brate even though he had his best gamenin a long time.

Gronk's allowed to do what he wants, but his retirement screwed the Bucs. That's not his fault, as the team hadn't dealt with the position, and had left it pretty barren, but it is how things have gone.

I hope he comes back for a last run, but I get it if he doesn't. His body's been beat to hell.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back