PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

So much for the Gage signing? I can see him falling behind Perriman and Beasley. And Jones, when he plays, which will be hardly ever. Gage will be inactive after OBJ signs mid-season.

Seems to be a difference between getting 12 carries in a game that doesn't matter at all because your team sucks and playing a precise game of ball placement and leverage with TB12. Some of these guys can't do it at all. It's mind boggling that he's basically been invisible the last 2 games.

So much for the Gage signing? I can see him falling behind Perriman and Beasley. And Jones, when he plays, which will be hardly ever. Gage will be inactive after OBJ signs mid-season.

Perriman is garbage and obj tore his Achilles in January the only person he’d fall behind to us Beasley and julio

Taking the Bucs' injuries into account, the offense is on par with GB's. Even if Julio or Godwin play, they'll be hobbled despite making them a better offense on paper. Both defenses seem pretty good too. I still favor the Bucs since they're at home and Bowles seems to gameplan well against Rodgers.

Gage is still limited in practice so that should explain his play a little dudes not healthy

Bucs have signed defensive lineman Deadrin Senat from the practice squad to the 53-man roster. As we reported, DL Khalil Davis has been added to the practice squad.

Here’s today’s injury report for Bucs and Packers, with 12 players included for Tampa Bay:

FdNVbG0WAAEci7s

Of the Bucs’ new injuries, keep in mind that Carlton Davis and Robert Hainsey played every snap Sunday. Scotty Miller (calf) adds to long list of lingering receiver injuries.

No, Masked Singer

But nobody knows who he is. I suspect he argued, "Well, Tom got 11 days to deal with his marital problems. The least you can do is give me a day to smooth things over with my girl." That's how a precedent works.

But nobody knows who he is. I suspect he argued, "Well, Tom got 11 days to deal with his marital problems. The least you can do is give me a day to smooth things over with my girl." That's how a precedent works.
Lol. Yeah it must be over a girl. Can't be anything else. It's because of Brady. That's how talking points work.

Lol. Yeah it must be over a girl. Can't be anything else. It's because of Brady. That's how talking points work.

I didn't say it couldn't be anything else. But now, due to precedent, you can't rule out affairs of the heart for Bucs players taking personal days off. :whistle:

And you can't rule in

You know what the problem is, right? We'll never know but always wonder -- for this and every other Tampa player taking personal time off.

You know what the problem is, right? We'll never know but always wonder -- for this and every other Tampa player taking personal time off.
So much drama! Everyone is losing sleep over time off? Nah, if the coach grants it, he grants it. I'm not worried that its some kind if growing systemic problem about to take over the team. Let's leave talking points blown up out of proportion to Felagr and Mazz

Remember when Brady tampering with the Dolphins was gonna be the biggest legacy defining scandal ever? Oh wait it’s been forgotten for weeks now and no one cares just like I and others with sense said.

Perriman is garbage and obj tore his Achilles in January the only person he’d fall behind to us Beasley and julio
OBJ will be signing with someone at some point in the season. Let's assume Julio continues to be hobbled with injuries (like he always is now) and Gage doesn't become more of (or at all) a factor then I can see OBJ signing with the Bucs. You're probably only getting modest production from Beasley. Brady must like Perriman or he wouldn't be on the roster, they had other options for a WR4, Tyler Johnson for example, but they chose Perriman. He's not a WR1 or WR2 but Brady has gone to him in few key spots over the last two seasons.

The health of the WR corps has obviously been a concern but it's been understated how weak they are in the TE and receiving RB categories.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back