PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Ke'Shawn Vaughn?... ************ is that supposed to make us feel better?

Where's Suh? Should have got him in the 1st place. He's almost guaranteed to be injury free.

I'm surprised no one has gotten him by now. He might be content with retirement from football and only wants to play if the price is right.

Evans suspension had more to do that this was a second offense @crawhammer
He got the same punishment as a Bills player who punched a coach in the head. Shoving a player to the ground vs punching a coach in the head... is there even a comparison?

Where's Suh? Should have got him in the 1st place. He's almost guaranteed to be injury free.

I'm surprised no one has gotten him by now. He might be content with retirement from football and only wants to play if the price is right.

Suh seemed to want to keep playing earlier in the offseason, but I don't know if that's still the case, and I don't know if his price tag is still too high.

Every play should be judged on its own merit. When you use terms like 'previous offender' it gives leeway to people to just do whatever the hell they want. Same idea in spygate 2. Everything in this league operates in the gray areas.

Bucs did not put Akiem Hicks on injured reserve, which would suggest there's some optimism he could miss less than four games with his plantar fascia injury. He'll be inactive until he's back healthy again.

Bucs rookie tight end Cade Otton’s absence from practice today is a personal matter and nothing injury-related.

Cole Beasley said he had tried to reach out to Tom Brady about coming to Tampa Bay, didn't have his phone number so was just sending him DMs on Instagram, hoping to help the Bucs as they dealt with injuries at receiver.

Todd Bowles likes to give his DBs grief. Asked about Mike Edwards’ hands being good enough to merit a look at receiver: “He has great hands, great receiver hands, but with the linemen almost catching him, no.”

Bowles says it’s “too early to tell right now” on Donovan Smith’s status for Sunday

Good point about Miller. Brady probably has had enough of him after Sunday's performance. We're finding out this 2022 offense is built exclusively around it's WRs when it comes to the passing game. When was the last time Brady didn't have a TE or a 3rd down back to throw to? Those position groups aren't picking up any of the slack this season. They'll be fine once Godwin and Evans are back but until then they'll have to continue riding the defense.

Good point about Miller. Brady probably has had enough of him after Sunday's performance. We're finding out this 2022 offense is built exclusively around it's WRs when it comes to the passing game. When was the last time Brady didn't have a TE or a 3rd down back to throw to? Those position groups aren't picking up any of the slack this season. They'll be fine once Godwin and Evans are back but until then they'll have to continue riding the defense.

Ya Evans, Godwin, and Beasley will be a top 10 offense with Julio on snap count

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back