PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Bucs OL has been awful….Brady has very little time and run blocking isn’t great either…..Bucs should be running away with thus one but instead it’s a nail biter!!!!

I hope that Bowles is less bulls.hit than Arians about injuries.

Bucs OL has been awful….Brady has very little time and run blocking isn’t great either…..Bucs should be running away with thus one but instead it’s a nail biter!!!!

They're learning on the fly. Fortunately, they're able to overpower that Dallas DL on the run plays.

They're learning on the fly. Fortunately, they're able to overpower that Dallas DL on the run plays.
They look more balanced than last year.

Granted it's only Week 1 and playing a pretty deficient Dallas team

Devin White had the pick six if he could have held on to that ball.

They look more balanced than last year.

Granted it's only Week 1 and playing a pretty deficient Dallas team

Parsons and Lawrence are good enough pass rushers that I'm sure at least some of this heavy reliance on the run is about that duo against the young OL. And Mason getting knockeded on his ass on that one play probably didn't change any minds about the idea, either.

Brady definitely would like that one back.

Yeah, horrible throw

Yeah, and he 'fessed up to it. I wonder whether it was that he didn't see Wilson or that he just brain locked. Maybe he'll let us know in the post-game.

Yeah, and he 'fessed up to it. I wonder whether it was that he didn't see Wilson or that he just brain locked. Maybe he'll let us know in the post-game.

He’ll say it was a bad decision or throw. And it was.

After seeing the game today. The fact that Brady was able to keep us in super bowl contention year after year with sub par talent at receiver really is a testament to his greatness
But it has been sub par more than normal 4 years running now since 2019. The best Pats receiver in 2022 would be the WR5 with the Bucs.

I loved seeing all those deep throws. Some bad luck with the tight coverage or deficient talent in Perriman as the throws were spot on.

Julio is still a beast. He made that difficult catch and just barely couldn't hang on to another.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back