PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Here’s the first unofficial depth chart from the Bucs. Murphy-Bunting ahead of Dean at corner, Stinnie listed as top left guard …

FZv0t-FXoAAKB5i

FZv0t-EX0AALX1V

Interesting Jensen still declared starter

It's just an unofficial depth chart, and Jensen hasn't been put on any list (i.e. IR) yet. But, yeah, it's a bit curious to me, too. It's probably just a seniority kind of thing.

Last edited:
Never forget when Brady whooped Brees ass, started playing catch with his kids then owned him in the locker room

the DB’s looked better than they are especially in those 2020 playoffs because of the pass rush. it all comes down to Tryon and Barrett getting pressure and Vea and Hicks pushing the pocket. if they do then the DB’s will look good. if not they will be toasted frequently

the DB’s looked better than they are especially in those 2020 playoffs because of the pass rush. it all comes down to Tryon and Barrett getting pressure and Vea and Hicks pushing the pocket. if they do then the DB’s will look good. if not they will be toasted frequently

Davis is good Dean was actually good by the numbers last year the key will be Ryan and that dumbass not putting his safeties one on one vs triple crown WRs. But ya agree with you too Vea/hicks will be huge

1. Does anyone else think the Ryan Jensen thing is all a bit weird - it’s been nearly two weeks and no real view of what’s happened and how long he is out for? Usually they know within 15 minutes if it is an ACL

2. Is Cyril Grayson still on the list? He was fantastic in that jets game / disappointing he missed the rest of the season to injury he really built up some nice chemistry in that game

3. Scottie Miller without echoing Collinsworth he was really the only WR getting separation in the first 3 qtrs vs rams. I hope he can build into something more meaningful than a once a month deep threat option

Jensen blackout is weird...for Tampah Bay

Gage just pulled up lame in joint practice with Miami. Looks like a hammy.

How many WRs have gone down on that team the last 2 seasons? Just ridiculous.

How many WRs have gone down on that team the last 2 seasons? Just ridiculous.
Well at least for now Evans/Gage injuries seem like small tweaks they should be okay

Well at least for now Evans/Gage injuries seem like small tweaks they should be okay
Maybe so but Evans has been having Hamstring issues for years so it will most likely cost him some games. Gage was supposed to be the young healthy one.

Who would they trade Godwin/Gage are both on good contracts especially Godwin it’s asinine to think he gets traded anytime soon
Who knows where the Bucs will be in 2023 if Brady retires. They seem to have a lot of talented receivers. If they are having a down year, they might do a rebuild/reload.

If the Pats build a contender with good drafting, they'll eventually have to obtain some talented veteran WRs which the Bucs seemed to have in excess. If you look at the top 45 highest paid WRs in the NFL, the Bucs have 4 players. They are really looking after of Brady.

Lol now Hainsey out

Nevermond

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back