PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 2 Discussion Thread

Ronnie perkins?

Trade Harry
Then trade him for Andy Isabella (Cards got Rondale Moore), who's as good as anyone remaining on the board, right?

Also, I never saw them trading him - it would cost money...and Jones throws a pretty back shoulder, which is something Harry can excel at.

the devil

I mean, MAYBE Dante Deablo would be better. MAYBE.

as much as I would like Amari Rodgers we still need some depth for 2022 at OT and CB

That second LV pick, "Divine Deablo," Has the best name fckin evah
Apparently the first name was intentionally chosen to contrast the last name, that's what the ESPN guy said.

Draft got a bit old waiting for the pats so I watched Tatum drop 60 while the Cs came back from 32 down. Great night so far!

Dyami Brown is interesting. Sometimes I hate player comparisons out if draft picks but he seems to remind of Boldin a little bit.

d%#*!@t good pick

If the Watson legal situation settles, and Tua doesn't seize the job this season, I can absolutely see that happening.
They‘ve mentioned Miami, but I doubt Houston would want to deal him in conference if they have a choice. The Giants have quietly loaded up on picks in 2022 — they have two in each of the first 3 rounds. I’m not convinced they’re sold on Jones, and rumors before Watson’s legal issues came out were that he wanted to go to NY (but it was the Jets who were mentioned at the time). Just throwing this out there.

Still a few WR that i'd be happy with later on.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back