PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 2 Discussion Thread

Did the Mayfield family Airbnb a division 3 locker room to watch the draft?
I feel like a conspiracy theorist but my friend and I noticed yesterday that a couple of the rooms that families were celebrating in looked eerily similar, and then I noticed the same thing today. I also saw a prospect's family in what looked like a locker room earlier tonight, so this post of yours is only making me feel crazier.

Mills and Mond I wanted over Jones I’ll be comparing Fields, Jones, Mills, Monds career with Jones.
I really do like Mond. Interesting to see how he develops. Trask is a good fit behind Brady. Mills needs a good amount of time so Tyrod is probably safe at least a year, if not more... if he pans out, Houston can move Watson for (presumably) a big haul and start Mills.

Buffalo is already pretty good.

Texans just took a QB after picking one up in free agency.

Anyone here worried about Watson going to Miami?

Guys I see why we couldn’t resist picking barmore. He is an absolute monster. I can’t believe we drafted this guy.

He's gonna be really good. I honestly thought they might've taken him at #15. Steal of a pick.

Buffalo is already pretty good.

Texans just took a QB after picking one up in free agency.

Anyone here worried about Watson going to Miami?
If the Watson legal situation settles, and Tua doesn't seize the job this season, I can absolutely see that happening.

just?
only one pick in every round, and an extra in the sixth?
Not sure why I said "just", honestly. Didn't need to be there, wasn't trying to imply they had a low count.

If the Watson legal situation settles, and Tua doesn't seize the job this season, I can absolutely see that happening.
Just like Lawrence Taylor used to send prostitutes to opposing players
Just have to send a Massuese to Watsons.
Nature will take care of itself.
By the way I would think Watson goes to Denver if anywhere in a trade.

Should be a few good players available at 96 - particularly at receiver and offensive line. Wouldn't rule out a RB though.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back