PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 2 Discussion Thread

Damn we should have a stout defensive front with plenty of depth. These were all great picks imo. We needed a QB and we got him to fall in our lap, we got two really solid d lineman, arguably the best DT in the draft and a great pass rusher for great value who can make an immediate impact in the late third.

Damn we should have a stout defensive front with plenty of depth. These were all great picks imo. We needed a QB and we got him to fall in our lap, we got two really solid d lineman, arguably the best DT in the draft and a great pass rusher for great value who can make an immediate impact in the late third.
Right
Pinch me

To be able to draft a possible franchise QB,
A DT that can collapse the pocket from the interior and a playmaker on the outside with plenty of pass rush ability you should be happy to be a Patriot fan. Especially combined with the moves in free agency.

A DT that can collapse the pocket from the interior and a playmaker on the outside with plenty of pass rush ability you should be happy to be a Patriot fan. Especially combined with the moves in free agency.
Hand the Wolf a blank check

I haven’t watched him so cant comment but Greg Bedard is suggesting he’s Hightower’s future replacement. Interesting notion.

The philosophy change in a nutshell

Bob Kraft: Hey can you stop trying to make Rutgers work and draft some prospects from a real school?

BB: It's too easy, but sure.

I'm as happy as a clam in shyt. Or whatever the saying is.

Lately, it seems like Bill is more receptive of the consensus BPA instead of taking his binkie. Thinking back to when Winovich dropped into our lap.

I haven’t watched him so cant comment but Greg Bedard is suggesting he’s Hightower’s future replacement. Interesting notion.

Some big shoes to fill.

I don’t know how to feel. Patriots are actually drafting GOOD players and getting bargains. Not used to this. I loved the Jones & Barmore picks, and Perkins is very talented and productive, could be a steal if he keeps his head on straight.

Where is the real Bill Belichick and what have you done to him.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back