PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow up, jesus, whenever you get called out you act like a big tough guy, no one gives a crap. When I post statistics you ignore them and start to cry, just go away. You used to add stuff to the forum, you don't anymore.

You cryin’ again, boy? This reads like a hormonal 14 year old girl lashing out. Pretty embarrassing, honestly. Put me on ignore if you don’t think I add anything then. Trust me, I won’t be upset. You contribute nothing of worth in any conversation, let alone our’s, anyway.

Mitchell did great in the superbowl, in the other post season game listed he had 1 catch.

Cool. So, in other words, Brady threw to rookies. He just didn’t throw to rookies who suck. How’s he doing with Tyler Johnson in Tampa? How many touchdown catches did Edelman catch in the 2009 Wild Card blowout? Hell, as bad as Thompkins and Dobson were, they were both productive in 2013. The latter outproduced Harry’s entire career total here in his rookie season alone. Givens never started a game in his rookie season, but he started 5 in 2003 and hauled in over 500 yards of catches and 6 TDs. Harry didn’t accomplish much with Brady because Harry is garbage. Why you have this weird obsession with going to the mat and defending this absolute stiff is beyond me. Either way, this will be fun to look back on when he eventually gets cut and then does what the other stuff WRs that this team drafted then cut over the years did with other teams - nothing

Plus I thought Mitchell was great, sad he was hurt. This is simply you once again trying to criticize BB while ignoring the facts.

Thanks for the laugh. This is comedy gold. The pot is calling the kettle black. Here’s the fact - Harry had the GOAT QB, who obviously still has it, throwing him the ball last year. He did jack ****. That’s not because of Brady. That’s because Harry just flat out sucks. How you’ve construed that as an attack on BB is beyond me. It’s an attack on Harry. Maybe you should sue whatever orphanage took you in after your mom abandoned you in that dumpster. Because the boarding school they sent you did a terrible job of teaching you basic reading comprehension.

Last edited:
N'Keal was injured for much of 2019 and played in 7 games. I believe he was injured in the preseason, but I am not sure.
I'll enter the chat on this. You are correct, Harry had a boo boo in the preseason that somehow kept him out for many weeks. In fact, they had to IR him because his boo boo hurt too much. And once he was cleared, he still took his sweet a** time getting back on the field. Chad Jackson showed more toughness with his ailing hamstring than this mental midget who looks like Tarzan, but plays like Jane.
In his 7 games he had 12 receptions. Malcom Mitchell, in his first 7 games his rookie year, with Tom Brady, had 11 receptions. Great comp any more incredible HAWT TAKES?
This is a bad example. Harry had a major advantage being a 1st round pick on a team that had nobody else threating for reps aside from Edelman, yet he still couldn't make any impact. Mitchell was the 5th option .

Last edited:
the_534f1d_2036809.jpg
Lol I was thinking of this when I keep seeing so many people angry with Harry for what he is not and the other half is bargaining if we drafted someone else. I've made peace of what he is, hopefully we nail those skills players in this year draft.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Planning on changing a few of my quotes again 203? What are you doing here anyways? Your Bucs are in the playoffs shouldn't you be over there? You and your little crew ***** about everything Patriots because you love Brady and are still pissed he left. Most of us are disappointed he left and moved on with our lives.

I have never once said Harry was good, great, mediocre. I simply stated a facts.

1. He had more catches than Mitchell did in his first 7 games.
2. He had statistically, the worst qb in the entire NFL throwing him the ball this year.
3. It is pretty hard to judge a player based upon that.

The only reason Mitchell was brought up was Kontra tried to use him to show that rookies often flourished under Brady at the start of their rookie seasons. Of course the only 2 he brought up were Dion Branch from before you were born, and Mitchell.
Did you lose the login to your new screen name after continually making a fool of yourself on this one?

I don't really care about Malcolm Mitchell in context to Harry. Harry sucks Malcolm didn't. It isn't hard to judge him. He didn't get open last year. He didn't get open this year. He got bullied in his routes and he doesn't play anywhere near his size most of the time.

Did you lose the login to your new screen name after continually making a fool of yourself on this one?

I don't really care about Malcolm Mitchell in context to Harry. Harry sucks Malcolm didn't. It isn't hard to judge him. He didn't get open last year. He didn't get open this year. He got bullied in his routes and he doesn't play anywhere near his size most of the time.
No I got tired of arguing with idiots. Harry may suck, we don't know. Stidham may suck, we don't know. Just like last year when people were saying Harris must suck because Sony really sucks and BB is playing him in front of him. Or the posters who last year said Sony must suck because he can't gain any yards with a completely decimated offensive line. Or the posters who said Brady lost it last year, when he had no receivers and his offensive line was decimated. Mitchell sucked his first 7 games, got hurt, then started playing better. He had 1 catch in one playoff game, before he exploded in the superbowl.

No I got tired of arguing with idiots. Harry may suck, we don't know. Stidham may suck, we don't know. Just like last year when people were saying Harris must suck because Sony really sucks and BB is playing him in front of him. Or the posters who last year said Sony must suck because he can't gain any yards with a completely decimated offensive line. Or the posters who said Brady lost it last year, when he had no receivers and his offensive line was decimated. Mitchell sucked his first 7 games, got hurt, then started playing better. He had 1 catch in one playoff game, before he exploded in the superbowl.

You're giving way too much credit for 1 good playoff game. I like Mitchell, he seems like a good guy and has that children's book. But the Patriots have been terrible at drafting offensive skill players ever since McDaniels came back. League-worst bad.

No one said that.

Posters here love to say “give him more time!”

they said the same thing about Cyrus Jones, Ron Brace, Aaron Dobson, Josh Boyce, Jake Bequette, Vincent Valentine, Malcolm Brown, Jermaine Cunningham, Shawn Crable, Ras I Dowling, jojuan williams, tavon Wilson, Jordan Richards, Geneo Grissom, tre jackson, Taylor price...

We know in both cases. Stidham is awful and has been awful every time he was on the field except one game where he had 3 pass attempts and completed 2 in a game Cam already led a blow out in.

Harry it's an open secret now. He's not just a Pats dissapointment. He's a leaguewide dissapointment.

As far as Harris, nobody was talking about Harris. He didn't get much playing time his first year and he started his second year on IR and eventually got opportunities and proved himself. Harry got every opportunity they could give him the last two years and Stidham has had more opportunities than most Patriots backups.

Best case for Harry is a poor man's Kenny Britt. The guy just can't create separation whatsoever. He's slow and his route running is not sharp enough to create space. It would take a minor miracle for him to evolve into a "serviceable" NFL WR2. Right now he's more like a WR5 when you are out of healthy options.

Best case for Harry is a poor man's Kenny Britt. The guy just can't create separation whatsoever. He's slow and his route running is not sharp enough to create space. It would take a minor miracle for him to evolve into a "serviceable" NFL WR2. Right now he's more like a WR5 when you are out of healthy options.
Yeah, either Britt or Dwayne Bowe. Highly doubt it though.

AJ Brown yesterday 6 for 83 and a TD.
DK Metcalf yesterday 5 for 96 and 2 TD's.

Just painful.
Imagine being a Bears fan and doing this same excerise every week comparing Trubisky to Mahomes and Watson!
Que the moron that says "well....they both lost this weekend and the Texans aren't in the playoffs".
Yep...their GM & HC should've been fired already.
Yep. Bears at least have a Super Bowl birth with Watson or Mahomes. And add the 49ers as well. However, I'm not saying firing Lynch and Shanahan (their clock is ticking though), but they took a poor man's Trey Flowers in Soloman Thomas 3rd overall when they were in dire need of a QB. That guy has been garbage since he was drafted and he was a reach then. Funny how the 9ers were high fiving each other thinking they won that draft with him and Foster but they ended up drafting two massive duds. Had they continued trading down and got either Watson (who should've been the 1st QB taken) or Mahomes, they win at least one Super Bowl by now.

Now after the 49ers Super Bowl choke job loss to Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs, they are going in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
Harry was the Pick that made Brady quit the Pats Great Drafting GM BB.:headscratch:

Most?? correction all of the time.:rolleyes:

Has he underperformed for a 1st round pick? Yes. But he does things that can still help this team.

Pats fans root for this kid to fail just so they can 'win' an argument on a forum. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back