PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what happened to Matt Chatham AKA Wozzy? He used to defend this stiff to the death. I believe he even posted one of his own Tweets to buttress the argument that Harry is always open. Too bad the Tweet showed the play very late in the progression with the rush already on top of Newton.
He was here a little while back. He was in the Asante thread.

The reality is unless he can actually win jump balls or use his size and leverage against CBs for what will be a contested catch probably 90% of the time, this will be his last year. Dobson is making this pick look bad, and Dobson wasn't a first rounder.

Still can't believe he (harry) was a first round selection.
Can you imagine Brady in 2019 throwing to Brown and Metcalf instead of Harry while JJ Williams rotted like a festering corpse on the bench?

He was here a little while back. He was in the Asante thread.
Hopefully he will make his way back in here to talk up Harry again. It’s been a long week. I could use a good laugh.

Interesting. I've dealt with him before and never had any issues with him.

I haven't been as hard on Harry as most here but my patience for him is just about up.
I felt I had to relearn some patience after last year. Cam was awful, so I couldn't really put that much on Harry, but year 3 is put up or shut up.

I'm not confident though, he's slow and doesn't do enough to make up for his lack of separation.

Interesting. I've dealt with him before and never had any issues with him.

I haven't been as hard on Harry as most here but my patience for him is just about up.
You never have an issue with him because you don’t say too many negative things about the Pats, even when you feel that way. If he reads what you just posted to me in the BB criticism thread, you’ll see what I mean.

I saw this thread was resurrected and I was afraid that Harry had suffered some injury during an off season fishing trip

beta on when he gets hurt in training camp? I say before the first pre-season game

Hopefully he will make his way back in here to talk up Harry again. It’s been a long week. I could use a good laugh.
It would be so on point if he really was Chatham.

It would be so on point if he really was Chatham.
He’s either Chatham or a Chatham wannabe. I think I’m giving him credit when I assert that he IS Chatham.

You never have an issue with him because you don’t say too many negative things about the Pats, even when you feel that way.
Yep. You know me. I just don't find it helpful to expose every negative feeling I have about this team when the last 20 years have been a joy. Lots to criticize but seems petty when looking back on 2 decades of a dynasty.

Plus I think having lived through 1989-1992 have provided me with a reminder of what hopelessness and darkness for eternity really is.

2020 wasn't it and I don't think 2021 will be either.....I hope.

If he reads what you just posted to me in the BB criticism thread, you’ll see what I mean.
Interesting.

"• Scouts were ticked off in 2006 that Belichick overrode their reports and picked Laurence Maroney in the first round (apparently on the strong advice of Josh McDaniels’ brother Ben, one of the Maroney’s college coaches) and Chad Jackson in the second round – even after receivers coach Brian Daboll said he didn’t want to coach Jackson."

Maybe this explains why some morons here a dozen years ago were anti-Daboll. Daboll was clearly right, and also I wish we had held onto him as the OC instead.

"• Scouts were ticked off in 2006 that Belichick overrode their reports and picked Laurence Maroney in the first round (apparently on the strong advice of Josh McDaniels’ brother Ben, one of the Maroney’s college coaches) and Chad Jackson in the second round – even after receivers coach Brian Daboll said he didn’t want to coach Jackson."

Maybe this explains why some morons here a dozen years ago were anti-Daboll. Daboll was clearly right, and also I wish we had held onto him as the OC instead.

Obvious note here: BelichickMcDaniels.

And, continuing with that theme, see next post.

Albert Breer of SI.com recently reported that coach Bill Belichick ignored his personnel department in picking Harry over players like Deebo Samuel and A.J. Brown, both of whom were preferred by the team’s scouts. Belichick ignored that input and instead took Harry, based on Harry’s performance during a non-workout visit to the team and Belichick’s relationship with Harry’s college coach, Todd Graham.

Bill Belichick reportedly ignored scouts in drafting N’Keal Harry

Again, BelichickMcDaniels

and Who do you think NKeal "crushed his 30 workout/visit" with? McDaniels is behind NKeal Harry, Michel, Chad Jackson, Laurence Maroney. Thank God we got Gronk, Edelman while he was gone destroying the Broncos but now we have to replace the cupboard again and have no good scouts here except for Eliot Wolf.

You're now, again, trying to **** the blame for Harry onto McDaniels. Like I said, you're a clueless troll on this issue.

If or when Harry is traded will it deserve a thread of its own :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back