PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how much he costs this year but he probably gets cut in camp if he stinks it up if that number is anywhere near $4 or $5 million

Not sure how much he costs this year but he probably gets cut in camp if he stinks it up if that number is anywhere near $4 or $5 million
If we are looking purely at the financials, he would have to really, really, really suck eggs in TC or be insubordinate to be cut and eat his cap charge w/o any production.

Better off getting some residual in 2021 in the way of ~40 catches and whatever yards/TDs he can produce

So how's this been working out?

th_coffee.gif
He’s back!

I thought this thread had run out of steam and slipped to the lower pages but nope , it lives !

N'Keal Harry not feeling pressure heading into his third season - ProFootballTalk

“I just want to be able to play to the expectation that I put on myself,” Harry said, via Nicole Yang of the Boston Globe. “And at the end of the day, I just want to win. That’s all I really want. I don’t have anything to say to them. I do this for the people that believe in me, the people that have always supported me. I do this to perform to my own expectations. Nobody’s expectations are going to surpass the expectations I have for myself. To the naysayers, I don’t really have anything to say. I’m not worried about them. I’m pretty unfazed by them.”

N'Keal Harry not feeling pressure heading into his third season - ProFootballTalk

“I just want to be able to play to the expectation that I put on myself,” Harry said, via Nicole Yang of the Boston Globe. “And at the end of the day, I just want to win. That’s all I really want. I don’t have anything to say to them. I do this for the people that believe in me, the people that have always supported me. I do this to perform to my own expectations. Nobody’s expectations are going to surpass the expectations I have for myself. To the naysayers, I don’t really have anything to say. I’m not worried about them. I’m pretty unfazed by them.”

rofl.gif

Great pick, Bill.

No more talking out of him. Anything he says doesn't offer any confidence.

He's had some legitimate circumstances which have hindered his development and production.

He's also talented enough to have overcome them.

He just needs to produce or be jettisoned.

No more talking out of him. Anything he says doesn't offer any confidence.

He's had some legitimate circumstances which have hindered his development and production.

He's also talented enough to have overcome them.

He just needs to produce or be jettisoned.
1614895164171.gif

Here's some major red flags that Harry doesn't really care. The quote above, getting outperformed by an undrafted FA and his former teammate gaining 300 more yards in his first year with hardly any training camp than Harry in two years. Nothing really seems to motivate this guy. The writing was on the wall when Cam was signaling him to go upfield, but Harry just stood there. He has low football intelligence.

It will not shock me if he's traded or cut this offseason.

What's the weekly progress report on Harry, how many yards and catches did he have this week?

What's the weekly progress report on Harry, how many yards and catches did he have this week?
A little less than he totals every other week.

Hey, what happened to Matt Chatham AKA Wozzy? He used to defend this stiff to the death. I believe he even posted one of his own Tweets to buttress the argument that Harry is always open. Too bad the Tweet showed the play very late in the progression with the rush already on top of Newton.

Hey, what happened to Matt Chatham AKA Wozzy? He used to defend this stiff to the death. I believe he even posted one of his own Tweets to buttress the argument that Harry is always open. Too bad the Tweet showed the play very late in the progression with the rush already on top of Newton.
Wozzy was Matt Chatham??

That was Cam and Tom waiting for him to get open.
The reality is unless he can actually win jump balls or use his size and leverage against CBs for what will be a contested catch probably 90% of the time, this will be his last year. Dobson is making this pick look bad, and Dobson wasn't a first rounder.

Still can't believe he (harry) was a first round selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST