PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I hope he doesn’t. I really need to win some Internet arguments on a faceless, anonymous message board at the expense of my favorite football team.

View attachment 29967

Based on the paragraphs you're writing alone on this thread, you're doing your best :rofl:

Just move on, if he wasn't a first round pick he'd already be cut.

His routes are awful, he's slow, he has barely improved since the day he showed up and he makes the most basic catches look extremely difficult.

Based on the paragraphs you're writing alone on this thread, you're doing your best :rofl:
As opposed to crying about the thread and baselessly accusing the participants of hoping that the player fails and hurts the team. You’re confusing hoping with observing. This is nothing new, though. You’re often confused. You just got so confused that you became angry. I’d call that comedy gold.

As opposed to crying about the thread and baselessly accusing the participants of hoping that the player fails and hurts the team. You’re confusing hoping with observing. This is nothing new, though. You’re often confused. You just got so confused that you became angry. I’d call that comedy gold.

"Baselessly accusing" when when you've written paragraphs alone in this thread :rofl:

"Baselessly accusing" when when you've written paragraphs alone in this thread :rofl:
Now you’re so confused that you’re lashing out. Things will clear up for you. Elon Musk is working on a microchip that he’s hoping will cure autism. Hope is on the horizon.

1611612218043.png

Now you’re so confused that you’re lashing out. Things will clear up for you. Elon Musk is working on a microchip that he’s hoping will cure autism. Hope is on the horizon.

View attachment 29969

Sounds like research you're keeping an eye on for personal reasons :thumbsup:

Sounds like research you're keeping an eye on for personal reasons :thumbsup:
Well, I am very concerned about your apparent inability to grasp simple conversational concepts, such as the difference between observing and hoping. So yeah, I guess you could say it’s a personal cause that’s near and dear to my heart. Please also remember that you don’t need to pull your pants down to your ankles at the urinal in public. Just use your zipper.

Well, I am very concerned about your apparent inability to grasp simple conversational concepts, such as the difference between observing and hoping. So yeah, I guess you could say it’s a personal cause that’s near and dear to my heart. Please also remember that you don’t need to pull your pants down to your ankles at the urinal in public. Just use your zipper.

Is that a note you carry around and read to yourself before using public bathrooms. Good for you little buddy:thumbsup:

Is that a note you carry around and read to yourself before using public bathrooms. Good for you little buddy:thumbsup:
Yikes. This is like punching an infant at this point. Not even fun or remotely challenging. Next time, either just post a pic of the Uno reverse card or just say “NO... U,” and save yourself some words. I’ll leave you to your crying. Next year is Harry’s year. Hopefully it’s also your year to save up that elusive $50 and contribute some cash to the forum if this is the, uh, content you’re going to “add.”

Yikes. This is like punching an infant at this point. Not even fun or remotely challenging. Next time, either just post a pic of the Uno reverse card or just say “NO... U,” and save yourself some words. I’ll leave you to your crying. Next year is Harry’s year. Hopefully it’s also your year to save up that elusive $50 and contribute some cash to the forum if this is the, uh, content you’re going to “add.”

:rofl: "I give money so my content is more valuable".

Last edited:
There are a few routes Harry runs well and a ton of routes Harry should never run.

The coaching staff has to put Harry in position to take advantage of what he does well.

ps: last Season should not count against him as newton was pathetic!

Are you suggesting we try and trade Harry this offseason? No offense to Harry, but we wouldn't be able to fetch a bag of donuts for him in return...best to wait it out and hope he shows major improvement next year.
We can at least try. You never know. Somebody may take him.

There are a few routes Harry runs well and a ton of routes Harry should never run.

The coaching staff has to put Harry in position to take advantage of what he does well.

ps: last Season should not count against him as newton was pathetic!
He runs a slant well, but that’s probably the easiest route in the tree to run. Even then, he’s rounded a bunch of those off which has led to throws that appear inaccurate. I do agree, though, that Cam is toast. Brady wasn’t, though, and Harry still sucked even though he supposedly had a great grasp of the offense in his rookie year.

We can at least try. You never know. Somebody may take him.
Maybe for a 7th or a conditional 6th at best. That’s a massive loss of value for picks that are basically throw away picks the majority of the time (a few... notable... exceptions aside). It’s more worthwhile to give him another TC, make it clear he’s playing for his job, and if he still sucks then cut him.

Harry gets one more training camp with a new QB. If he still has that confused look on his face after almost every pass is thrown his way, his a** will be cut. He's a wasted body on the field and DB's are probably laughing to themselves on how they are taking the day off defending him. Could you imagine Sherman during his Seattle days going against him? Sherman was a brutal trash talker stealing dudes souls. Ramsey is also really bad.

I predicted Sanu wouldn't even make it out of camp this year during last season and I backed off that because Billy didn't add anyone significant. I'm not backing off this time.

Yep. Too soon to give up on Harry.

Let's see how he does with a Top 31 QB first (as opposed to Newton who was 32)

We saw how he did with Tom Brady. Their rookie years Rookie Undrafted Jacobi Meyers got more looks from Brady than Rookie 1st Rounder N'Keal Harry. No more excuse making. Harry is a bust, banish McDaniels from any more eval discussions ever again, period.

Last edited:
He will get one more year purely because he was a 1st round pick. He has shown no reason to think that there is hope he will improve but just being a 1st round pick gets him one more year but i also wouldn't be surprised or too unhappy if they cut him this year.

We saw how he did with Tom Brady. Their rookie years Rookie Undrafted Jacobi Meyers got more looks from Brady than Rookie 1st Rounder N'Keal Harry. No more excuse making. Harry is a bust, banish McDaniels from any more eval discussions ever again, period.

Do you think Meyers had a successful 2019 season?

Its tough that we will have to now judge him on (hopefully) his 3rd QB in 3 years. Same with Meyers by the way. And yes, Meyers is miles ahead of Harry in terms of being an NFL Receiver, but makes you wonder how much further along both could have been without 2020 with Cam

He is cheap so I assume he will still be here next year but I wouldn't be surprised if he is buried on the depth chart and never fights his way off the bottom then gets cut next March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST