PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he underperformed for a 1st round pick? Yes. But he does things that can still help this team.

Pats fans root for this kid to fail just so they can 'win' an argument on a forum. Pathetic.
Are you okay?

Has he underperformed for a 1st round pick? Yes. But he does things that can still help this team.

Pats fans root for this kid to fail just so they can 'win' an argument on a forum. Pathetic.
Not rooting against him. Just think he has underwhelmed based on draft position thus far. Not saying he deserves to be out of the league... But not holding out hope any longer that he can be a game-changer. I think thats fair.

Did you lose the login to your new screen name after continually making a fool of yourself on this one?

I don't really care about Malcolm Mitchell in context to Harry. Harry sucks Malcolm didn't. It isn't hard to judge him. He didn't get open last year. He didn't get open this year. He got bullied in his routes and he doesn't play anywhere near his size most of the time.
Agreed. Trade for the best offer we get. Draft some new receivers and hope we hit on a couple.

Not rooting against him. Just think he has underwhelmed based on draft position thus far. Not saying he deserves to be out of the league... But not holding out hope any longer that he can be a game-changer. I think thats fair.

That's a fair take.

I heard he's at a beach running in the sand right now. Instagram posts are incoming.

Agreed. Trade for the best offer we get. Draft some new receivers and hope we hit on a couple.
Are you suggesting we try and trade Harry this offseason? No offense to Harry, but we wouldn't be able to fetch a bag of donuts for him in return...best to wait it out and hope he shows major improvement next year.

Harry’s trash tho LOL

Are you suggesting we try and trade Harry this offseason? No offense to Harry, but we wouldn't be able to fetch a bag of donuts for him in return...best to wait it out and hope he shows major improvement next year.
Yep. Too soon to give up on Harry.

Let's see how he does with a Top 31 QB first (as opposed to Newton who was 32)

Yeah so far he's underwhelmed. But man if he puts it together somehow it's gonna be hilarious bumping this thread.
God, I hope he doesn’t. I really need to win some Internet arguments on a faceless, anonymous message board at the expense of my favorite football team.

1611607626147.gif

He is better than our TEs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results