PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

I can imagine what Janokowski would kick in the Mexico City altitude if he was still Raiders kicker. 65-70 yard FG?

Game still within reach. Man I hope the skins don't blow this. They need a drive here for points.

That's what you get for always trying to throw those little TD passes. Try running it once or twice next time

Raidahs D strikes again!:eek:

Would be nice if some of these AFC teams lose to other AFC teams. Helps us.

Falcons are 3-0 too.
Yeah, it was amusing to read all of the comments over the summer about how far the Falcons would fall.

I guess people thought that the players and front office would just be so shell shocked from losing the championship game that they'd suddenly suck.

Hopeful thinking will always be with us.

Yeah, it was amusing to read all of the comments over the summer about how far the Falcons would fall.

I guess people thought that the players and front office would just be so shell shocked from losing the championship game that they'd suddenly suck.

The NFC looks very weak in terms of top teams. Seattle doesn't look like a superbowl team. I was wrong on them. The falcons are the class of the NFC

Heck of a performance by the redskins on defense. That's not easy to do against that offense.

@jmt57 Thanks for the updates for the earlier games! Much appreciated!:)

Was so impressed by what Steelers LT Alejandro Villanueva did for the national anthem.

Probably the first and only 'political' post I will have but for me, what he did to honor his country and the people he served with...major major major props.

Well done sir...

So it appears that the Raiders defense hasn't improved a bit.

Washington bullied them all night in both sides of the ball. What a ass kicking.

They could easily be - very easily indeed, and by all rights should be - 1-2.
Falconmen still suck ass on the road.

In "teams Pats face soon" news

Lavonte David hurt his ankle and will be out a month, which if that's the case he will miss the game against the Pats next Thursday.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back