PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

Derek Carr is done.

To think the chiefs might be the only undefeated team left. It makes me sick . I saw that chargers game and the chargers where pathetic. They had all the chances to win that game. Rivers's a joke
Falcons are 3-0 too. Interesting day in the NFL. I know you're not supposed to blame the weather, but that heat had to have an impact.

This game is gonna be really expensive for the Redskins' ownership with all the passes Cousins is making.

There it is... same old redskins

Not good. Let's see if the skins still stay aggressive

That's a real shame. Seeing Carr upset was great. I can't believe he got paid without proving anything. But then again teams have paid Cutler, Flacco and others.o_O

I've come to the conclusion that it's all about money. Carr is someone who re-energized the fan base. So he's worth it from the business standpoint.

I'm glad the Patriots defense will never allow a 3rd and 19 conversion like that. Amirite?

We kinda have. Remember the Matt Cassel season against Favre and the Jets. 3rd and 15 and merriweather sucked in coverage against their TE. We should have won that game and gone to the playoffs.

Or maybe my sarcasm meter is off.

Hope the skins can hang on and win. Still a lot of time left. We need some of these undefeated teams to go down.

All Washington had to do was not turnover the ball and win the game lol!

Terrible pass by Carr on 2nd down

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back