PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

They took a knee PRIOR to the anthem because they didn't want the anthem to be part of it. Pretty respectful way to make their statement, if you ask me.

And I think these statements are pretty much look-at-me horsesh!t anyway. But I can't find a reason for anyone to complain about how the Cowboys did it.

Carson is done.

EDIT: after this game :p

Last edited:
Carson is done.

He was done five years ago. He's had one good season since he left Cincy. Stayed healthy and played reasonably well for one season and suddenly his career was supposed to be rejuvenated, but not buying that. The moment an over-30 QB becomes inconsistent he's cooked.

The entire Cowboys team INCLUDING Jerry Jones just took a knee.

What a fraud

They all stood up prior to the anthem, so if allegedly disrespecting the flag/anthem is what you're taking issue with here then there's nothing to freak out about.

Fitzgerald was open on that touchdown pass too. Cowboys' secondary looked lost.

From Steelers forum "We'll be staring at 2-2 next week. Another flat start to the season. Meanwhile the Cheats were able to finish a game."

Says the fans who won all their titles on steroids

They all stood up prior to the anthem, so if allegedly disrespecting the flag/anthem is what you're taking issue with here then there's nothing to freak out about.

That's like a dictatorship but they do work for the guy.

From Steelers forum "We'll be staring at 2-2 next week. Another flat start to the season. Meanwhile the Cheats were able to finish a game."

Says the fans who won all their titles on steroids

I am surprise you pay attention to them lol. They can't even beat the bears lol. At least the chiefs are respectable

I love watching Zeke get abused by opposing D's these days. Both rookie over-hypes were products of an O line that is not quite what it once was.

Witten looks pretty much done, he can't move anymore. Can still get to the sticks, turn around, and fall over, so he still has some value, but not much.

I am surprise you pay attention to them lol. They can't even beat the bears lol. At least the chiefs are respectable

I look now and then to see what other fan bases see as I don't follow them like the Pats

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back