PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

Dak's overhyped and its making me lick my chops. Cowboys fans last year were bragging all season long and some were saying he's better than Tom Brady. What a joke of a frachise! The Cowboys could win 10 games this season and I'd still call Dak overhyped! People forget, he had an O-Line and Romoin his ear last season and people had no tape on him.
Cowboys fans have RAD (reality awareness disorder)

I think it's terminal. No known cure

I think a big part of the problem with the Dallas offense is that opposing DCs have realized Dez Bryant isn't good anymore. He's a nice possession receiver in the red zone but that's about it. Not one of the 30 best WRs in the NFL.

Dez is a rich man's Anquan Boldin, Witten has become a homeless man's Witten, Beasley is a poor man's Welker, and Terrance Williams is an adequate but inconsistent WR3. Their passing attack shouldn't scare anyone.

I suppose that run makes up for Prescott's passing performance: a net of three yards (12 yards passing minus nine sack yards).

What I said....I like to see other perspectives on their own games because I only see Pats fans opinions. Like how Bell isn't seeing the lanes properly, or how Cam is doing throwing deep
I was hoping you'd say all other fan bases are ****heads and ours is comprised of savvy, well-educated, level-headed ones

I had thought Arians was a pretty good coach. Not showing it tonight. Zero in-game adjustments. Letting his RT hang out to dry. May be time to scrap the five-wide game plan, Bruce.

Hasselbeck needs to get that white crap off his nose.

Jesus

Halftime Stats:

Arizona rushing: 13 carries, 20 yards, 1.5 yards per carry.
Two sacks allowed as well.
Add the Cardinals to a growing list of really bad 2017 offensive lines. The score shouldn't be close.

3rd Down: Ariz 4-8, Dal 1-4
1st Downs: Ariz 10, Dal 5
Total Plays: Ariz 33, Dal 16
Yards per Pass: Ariz 6.6, Dal 2.3
Time of Possession: Ariz 20:19, Dal 9:41

No turnovers, but the drive stalled in the red zone and then missed field goal had the equivalent effect.

Hey Gruden how about Palmer needs to throw a catchable pass.

Hey Gruden, how about Palmer blabbing all over the goddamned WORLD what a great all time better than Brady QB he was during "De-Goondellgate"? Obviously this walking mumbling TURNIP has delusions of glandeur...his friggin thyroid must be running amok absorbing so much iodine his brain is in total darkness. I detest his all around smug IDIOCY. Now you all know.

Poor Fitzgerald has spent his entire career languishing in the desert. Just think what his numbers would look like with the GOAT. :(

Poor Fitzgerald has spent his entire career languishing in the desert. Just think what his numbers would look like with the GOAT. :(

This is his 14th season and he's played in a total of 9 post-season games. It's a crying shame.

This is his 14th season and he's played in a total of 9 post-season games. It's a crying shame.

Look at the trash qb's he's had throwing to him: Josh McCown, Max Hall, John Skelton, Matt Leinart, Shaun King, Derek Anderson, Kevin Kolb, Drew Stanton, Brian Lindley, John Navarre, Tim Rattay, Brian St. Pierre, Richard Bartel, and Logan Thomas.

EDIT: Top three would be Warner, Palmer, and Hoyer.

I had thought Arians was a pretty good coach. Not showing it tonight. Zero in-game adjustments. Letting his RT hang out to dry. May be time to scrap the five-wide game plan, Bruce.

Always saw him as a mehh guy

Loved him blaming their bad year last year off their week 1 loss to us however

Hey Gruden, how about Palmer blabbing all over the goddamned WORLD what a great all time better than Brady QB he was during "De-Goondellgate"? Obviously this walking mumbling TURNIP has delusions of glandeur...his friggin thyroid must be running amok absorbing so much iodine his brain is in total darkness. I detest his all around smug IDIOCY. Now you all know.
You just called him a turnip... :D

Nobody turns routine plays into near-picks quite like Palmer.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back