PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

The redskins offense looks lethargic. That raiders defense's Swiss cheese

Well this would be a big one for the Skins. 2-1 puts em right in the mix.

They still have those wrs. We will know about this defense in that game in a tough environment. Also the falcons.
Tough environment? Tampa? Hah doesn’t their crowd suck?

Nice to see the skins taking it to the raiders. I really feel the raiders are a flawed team.

Did anyone pick the Redskins to win? I'm not sure anyone did even on the homer radio stations down here in DC.

Did anyone pick the Redskins to win? I'm not sure anyone did even on the homer radio stations down here in DC.

I hoped that the Redskins would win. Does that count?

Someone needs to tell Cousins to spike the ball. It was ruled a 1st down initially. You spike it, they can't review it. So dumb!

Someone needs to tell Cousins to spike the ball. It was ruled a 1st down initially. You spike it, they can't review it. So dumb!

The skins will find a way to lose this game. They have played well but they don't take that extra step. They let teams hang around

Every team in the NFL stinks, the quality is way down so far :D

There's not one scary team in the whole league, the best team in the league right now might be quarterbacked by Alex Smith nobody will be scared of that come January.

Some of the Broncos/Patriots/Seahawks teams of past 3/4 years were at a way higher level than anyone is right now.

Every team in the NFL stinks, the quality is way down so far :D

There's not one scary team in the whole league, the best team in the league right now might be quarterbacked by Alex Smith nobody will be scared of that come January.

Some of the Broncos/Patriots/Seahawks teams of past 3/4 years were at a way higher level than anyone is right now.

There is a scary team called injuries always lurking.

1037779_toast.jpg

A picture of the Raiders defense.

Oh my god, Raiders D is still horrible! Yikes!

To think the chiefs might be the only undefeated team left. It makes me sick . I saw that chargers game and the chargers where pathetic. They had all the chances to win that game. Rivers's a joke

Nobody should be shocked. Their pass defense reminds me of the packers. I really hope we fix ours

I just heard some good things about their D, so figured they were improving a little, but they're still bad.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back