PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

That's why you don't trade Luck, give the ball to him there at the 30 yard line after the blocked punt and it ends up in overtime.

Ravens have played as charmin soft schedule as you’ll ever see in the NFL and haven’t beaten a team over .500 in the AFC yet. They will be a quick out against a good team next month.

Last edited:
if Pats take care of business, it's looking like they will play winner of Balt-KC

That's why you don't trade Luck, give the ball to him there at the 30 yard line after the blocked punt and it ends up in overtime.

Yes, I was hoping for that holiday miracle of JB running that same QB sneak play for a 2 point winning conversion, there always tomorrow its less than a day away.

Who has the tiebreaker if the titans, chargers, and bills finish at 9-7?

Last edited:
if Pats take care of business, it's looking like they will play winner of Balt-KC

Most likely. I would give the 6th seed a chance only if it was a team like the chargers against the jags.

Who has the tiebreaker if both the titans, chargers, and bills finish at 9-7?
Bills lost to Chargers so they lose out. I think Ten has a better AFC record than the Chargers so I think it’s them.

The taste of Raven is oh so sweet. You have to cook it a little longer to get the gamey taste out, but man what a treat.

KC gets the 4 seed with 1 more win

So I guess I have given myself a reason try to watch Minnesota at GB, a GB win and higher draft pick and to slow the Case Keenum hype machine.

Plus I'm warm and they're cold.

Just realized Celtics are on so I will check in during breaks provided their funk doesn't continue as they trail by 6.

Last edited:

The Colts left Baltimore when Ben was 2. The Ravens have been in existence for 21 years. Stop trying to be such a football hardo.

Volin stealing ideas from PatsFans.com (see post #2)....

:D

Really? How was Luck magically going to force the officials to make the proper PI call on that 4th down?

The one freakin' play I see of the game, and it's a play with the refs blowing a call. For anyone wondering why I'm tired of the NFL in general, that's a pretty good example of why.

Wow. QB Hundley sucks at home but is decent on the road. Weird.

If Jordy was going over the goal line fans would be furious about that call...

obvious cause?...cheese poisoning...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back