PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Time will tell.

Luck in his 5 years had a 59% completion percentage, with 2 good years and 2 average and 2 basically injured.

So the new GM who has no ties to Luck might try to cut his losses if he gets at least a 1st round pick in return.

Especially if other QB needy teams get desperate in 2018.

For luck you have to give up more than just a first rounder assuming his shoulder will be fine and he will be 100 percent.

They'd also be massively downgrading their options for a new head coach, the owner is a crackhead, the GM is unproven you trade Luck now you're asking a head coach to put his career in Jacoby Brissetts hands, sounds risky.

They don't need to get out of the contract either they have over $80m of cap space for next year.

And this game is over.

This team is years away as constructed now. If luck is the longterm answer keep him. But if there is questions on his health going forward combined with the money he’s getting it’s the perfect time to trade him and start the rebuild. The Texans (when Watson comes back) and the jags are not going away. I can see those two fighting for the division for the next few years. Colts are in good position to get a qb high in next years draft, pay him on a rookie contact and start building up both the lines(something they should’ve have done during lucks first few years)

Dolts need to hurry up. Need a td here badly.

I want Baltimore in the divisional game. This team is trash in all three phases of the game. The ghost of Ray and Ed are long gone.

For luck you have to give up more than just a first rounder assuming his shoulder will be fine and he will be 100 percent.

When you go over to Europe to try to fix the shoulder problems, it’s safe to say the shoulder is not fine.

This team is years away as constructed now. If luck is the longterm answer keep him. But if there is questions on his health going forward combined with the money he’s getting it’s the perfect time to trade him and start the rebuild. The Texans (when Watson comes back) and the jags are not going away. I can see those two fighting for the division for the next few years. Colts are in good position to get a qb high in next years draft, pay him on a rookie contact and start building up both the lines(something they should’ve have done during lucks first few years)

Harrumph.

This is BRUTAL clock management taking all day down 2 scores now burning timeouts.

Keeping Chuck Pagano till the end of the season was a genius way of the new GM tanking, he's trying his little heart out but he's just so horrible he keeps butchering games and piling up the losses :D:D

Don’t know what to make of Jacoby to be honest. The Colts OL is putrid.

The dolts just waste a timeout lol. That whole coaching staff's brutal and should get pink slips!

So who's designing the "welcome to the end" billboard for the Ravens?
A centipede chapter perhaps...with Joe's face sewn to Ray's a**.

Nice kick Adam which sets up a Jacoby last drive to tie or win the game.

If I'm about to be fired Colts HC Pagano I would go for 2 to win 24-23.

Plus will get to see if Jacoby learned his lessons on how to lead a winning drive with no timeouts.

Short field helps.

Jags should destroy this team come the playoffs again unless bortles sucks balls again.

BLOCKED PUNT!

Colts in business

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back