PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games (w/TV Maps)

How the hell is that play even something you can challenge? So you're challenging when the PI happened when the ball was tipped? Makes no sense. You're basically challenging the penalty which you're not allowed to do.
After a ball is tipped, there is no PI. So the question is which came first, the tip or the ref throwing the flag. It was the ref throwing the flag.

After a ball is tipped, there is no PI. So the question is which came first, the tip or the ref throwing the flag. It was the ref throwing the flag.

You can challenge whether the ball was tipped. I understand that. I've just never seen a play being challenged on when a penalty occurred when a ball is tipped.

KC's defense overall is just very bad. They better hope their offense is otherworldly in the playoffs.

I get the sense Mahomes doesn’t like adversity all that much. 59 yards passing almost at the half and 10 points. Hmm....

If tyrekes heel is gonna be an issue the rest of the season KC may be in trouble.

I get the sense Mahomes doesn’t like adversity all that much. 59 yards passing almost at the half and 10 points. Hmm....

Hills not 100% and no one’s afraid of the KC run game

Conley with some sensational ball security.lol.

IF KC loses Tonight that Miami miracle is going to really sting us Patsfans. :rolleyes:

You can challenge whether the ball was tipped. I understand that. I've just never seen a play being challenged on when a penalty occurred when a ball is tipped.
It's happened a lot, though usually with a tip by a lineman

IF KC loses Tonight that Miami miracle is going to really sting us Patsfans. :rolleyes:

This week already took the sting out of our last 2 losses. Just want the bye. No guarantee kc will even win a game at arrowhead.

It's happened a lot, though usually with a tip by a lineman

Not sure you can tell me it's happened a lot when a former ref said he's never really seen it along with the broadcast booth. But I'll take your word for it.

Rumor is Jets will be going after Jim Harbaugh in the offseason.

LOL. I think that’s a great idea! :D

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back