PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games (w/TV Maps)

ratbirds will beat la and kc
If it's indeed Ratbirds vs Chargers II I totally expect a much better effort by Chargers! The Chargers were due for a loss coming off that huge comeback upset vs KC! That matchup would be a toss up!

Yeah tonight has turned into a bit of a nothing game for the Chiefs cause they're beating Oakland next week anyway.
If they lose they will have to play starters next week. Extra risk to try and avoid

If they lose they will have to play starters next week. Extra risk to try and avoid

They're going to play them anyway cause 2 weeks off for starters has proven to be a disaster many times.

So what happens if the Texans, Colts/Titans, and Ravens all lose?

If KC loses tonight and next week and the Pats best the jets we get the one seed right?

Not watching the game but I see Mahomes is 1 for 7 for 7 yards. Blueprint!

If KC loses tonight and next week and the Pats best the jets we get the one seed right?
Wouldn’t Chargers need to lose in Denver?

Kelce with a terrible chop block on the woman beater. ****ing Kelce can't even end the career of a woman beater. God I hate that big wide receiver.

I like this new rule, otherwise it's not fair for defenders.

Punting on 4th and inches? o_O

OT...our old buddy Alfonzo Dennard was arrested again for assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.

So what happens if the Texans, Colts/Titans, and Ravens all lose?
Colts and Titans play each other so they can’t both lose.

Houston losing gives NE the #2 seed.

Ravens losing gives PIT win-and-in for the AFCN crown and could knock the Ravens out of the playoffs.

How come the tweets just stopped working on my iPhone.

How the hell is that play even something you can challenge? So you're challenging when the PI happened when the ball was tipped? Makes no sense. You're basically challenging the penalty which you're not allowed to do.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back